• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault

KnowTheToe

First Post
Anna walks over to the statue and reads the plaque:
“Had he twenty perfect hands, still he would not be able to count his great deeds.”

More interestingly, she notices the imprint of a right hand in the stone beneath the plaque. The imprint of the hand has only a small nub where an index finger should be.

Persephone examines the pool with its 24” tall walls.

Hawk studies the ring on the tapestry and then walks to the statue, looks first at its hands and notices the right hand is missing its index finger. He then looks up into the statues eyes, examining the face of a fellow warrior when he notices a leather cord with a bras ring hanging around the neck of the statue.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Hmmmm... I wonder....

Eseteru checks to see if the hand of the statue that is missing the finger is somehow detachable.

perhaps the statue's hand will fit in the imprint on the wall and unlock something...

Jarval

Explorer
"Hmm." Anna glances down from the plaque, and leans further into the alcove. She places her hand, index finger folded against her palm, into the indent.

KnowTheToe

First Post
As Anne places her hand into the imprint, the stone begins to glow in a soft pale light. The light begins to expand past the imprint until it encompasses about a 1 foot square, then the light disappears and the stone is again dark.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"Hey, now we're getting somwhere." She raises her sunrod & re-examines the tapestries & statues to see if anything has changed.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"Like, maybe it only really does something if you have three fingers. Or maybe there's a secret compartment there. Anyone good at finding those?"

GruTheWanderer

First Post
"I'm not ready to give up two fingers, but I'm pretty good at finding secret compartments and the like when I put my mind to it. Comes in handy when looking for goblin hidey-holes. Someone else watch the door for a while?" the dwarf asks.

Ton will search the room, the pool, the tapestries, the statue in great detail. He will also try putting his hand in the indentation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads