• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Neo's M&M Marvel Conversions

Neo

Explorer
Hiya folks

A PDF of the Mandroid battlesuits (PL +9), developed by Stark industries for S.H.I.E.L.D has been uploaded to the Supers page for M&M. this suit is applied to someone and increases their PL respectively.

Enjoy!

Neo

Explorer
Hiya folks

A PDF of the original loon aka Deadpool (PL 11) has just gone up on the supers page of my site.

Enjoy!

Neo

Explorer
Sabretooth

Hiya Folks

A PDF of Sabretooth aka Victor Creed (PL 15) from the weapon X program has just gone up onto the Supers page of my site.

Enjoy!

Neo

Explorer
Re: Slightly off-topic, but...

mapineda said:
Neo,

have you thought about adapting your N.C.S.C.R for use in MnM?

Although I haven't considered adapting it specifically for MnM the N.C.S.C.R rules will be getting an overhaul later this year for a commercial release as an e-product. Part of the overhaul is to make them a generic set of rules for constructing and using vessels in any D20 environment. I'll make a note to include some appropriate modifications for a supers theme :)

Last edited:

Neo

Explorer
Archangel

Hiya Folks

A PDF of Archangel (PL 12) has just gone up on my site, including a page to cover his incarnation as Death (PL 16) the Horseman of Apocalypse.

the URL is in my sig below as ever

Enjoy!

Neo

Explorer
Jocasta

Hiya Folks

The Robotic Heroine Jocasta (PL10), created by Ultron to be his consort is now up on my Supers Page.

Enjoy!

Neo

Explorer
Magneto

Hiya folks

Okay Magneto (PL 35) the Mutant Master of Magnetism, leader of Genosha and would be Conqueror has just gone up on my site.

Enjoy!

Neo

Explorer
Hiya folks

the Time Traveling Kang the Conqueror (PL 23) has just gone up on my site.

Enjoy!

(Note most of his cost - 130pts to be exact came from his Time travelling ship, without it, his PL drops to 15)

Agamon

Adventurer
Very cool, Neo. I have a stalled MSH campaign that I was going to pick back up sometime in the future with M&M. This stuff will be very useful. Thanks for sharing your work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads