Level Up (A5E) New 3PP A5E Title: Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Hi folks! If you've been looking forward to new player-facing content for Level Up, I've got some for you! Just released and only $3, Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger introduces two new archetypes, a new synergy feat chain, and a new artisan's toolkit! Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger - Purple Martin Games | DriveThruRPG.com

The new herald archetype is the well-educated Scholar Knight which relies on study as well as conviction to prevail against their foes. Sorcerers can now be Regulators who function as a kind of "living anchor" for truth and reality against horrors from Outside and Beyond. And the new Arcane Sentinel synergy feat chain allows you to blend the abilities of a herald and a sorcerer together in exciting new ways!

Xaielao

Explorer
Alright some third party content for Level Up. Will definitely check this out. :)

Sorcerers can now be Regulators who function as a kind of "living anchor" for truth and reality against horrors from Outside and Beyond.

:love: Rollin up a Sorcerer Supreme just in time for Multiverse of Madness.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
The close proximity to the new Dr. Strange movie was more a happy coincidence than a cunning plan on my part, but I can't say it upsets me. ;)

Remove ads