• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) New 3PP A5E Title: Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Hi folks! If you've been looking forward to new player-facing content for Level Up, I've got some for you! Just released and only $3, Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger introduces two new archetypes, a new synergy feat chain, and a new artisan's toolkit! Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger - Purple Martin Games | DriveThruRPG.com

The new herald archetype is the well-educated Scholar Knight which relies on study as well as conviction to prevail against their foes. Sorcerers can now be Regulators who function as a kind of "living anchor" for truth and reality against horrors from Outside and Beyond. And the new Arcane Sentinel synergy feat chain allows you to blend the abilities of a herald and a sorcerer together in exciting new ways!

Xaielao

Explorer
Alright some third party content for Level Up. Will definitely check this out. :)

Sorcerers can now be Regulators who function as a kind of "living anchor" for truth and reality against horrors from Outside and Beyond.

:love: Rollin up a Sorcerer Supreme just in time for Multiverse of Madness.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
The close proximity to the new Dr. Strange movie was more a happy coincidence than a cunning plan on my part, but I can't say it upsets me. ;)

Remove ads