New 5E Epic Books coming in 2020

Hey Beefermatic amigo!

naughty word, Krusty, I'm so sorry to hear that. Real world stuff always has to take precedence. Take care of your family, man. Seriously.

Thanks for the well wishes. As noted I don't want to make an issue of it. Everyone and every family has their own drama's and problems to deal with. We'll get through it but it has curtailed my writing comeback at least in the short term.

Hey Rhuarc amigo! :)

Hope things are better again on your end, UK.

My father passed away in April (can't recall if I mentioned that on the boards prior to now).

Still, I assume there are news about this project of yours?

I had the cover commissioned several months ago, but I want to wait until I have something a bit more substantial before I show anything and progress has been slow the past few months for various reasons. But I do have a lot of plans (as ever) so I'll get there eventually. Just give me a bit of time. ;)

Hope you are keeping well yourself my friend?

Rhuarc

Explorer
My father passed away in April (can't recall if I mentioned that on the boards prior to now).

Oh man, that's everything but good news. My sincere condolences. Wish you and your family the best!

I had the cover commissioned several months ago, but I want to wait until I have something a bit more substantial before I show anything and progress has been slow the past few months for various reasons. But I do have a lot of plans (as ever) so I'll get there eventually. Just give me a bit of time. ;)

Quite understandable of course, no worries. As long as you know there are still some people around who are eagerly waiting for more published work from you (or simply forum posts showing off what you are working on), it's all good.

Hope you are keeping well yourself my friend?

Well enough so far, thanks. My 5th edition game just reached level 21 last week, so things get interesting from here on out :D

Hey Rhuarc mate!

Oh man, that's everything but good news. My sincere condolences. Wish you and your family the best!

He was diagnosed with cancer of the Pancreas in January, became very ill (practically hospital bound), had it removed in March and seemed okay but deteriorated over the next few weeks only to die of a heart attack in April. I was with him at the end; performing CPR in vain until the paramedics arrived but they couldn't revive him. The first week or two were pretty tough but I'm doing okay now.

Quite understandable of course, no worries. As long as you know there are still some people around who are eagerly waiting for more published work from you (or simply forum posts showing off what you are working on), it's all good.

I kick myself every day about not having stuff done. So many ideas for books, epic t-shirts and all sorts. I'll get my act together eventually.

I have a great cover artist (wait til you see these new covers) and some fantastic interior artists (some also working on my graphic novel) and some amazing 'graphic-y' (if that's even a word) ideas for 5E epic stuff.

Well enough so far, thanks. My 5th edition game just reached level 21 last week, so things get interesting from here on out :D

Very cool! I do enjoy 'epic' level 5th. It took a while to grow on me - but I see the merits of it now. Glad you are still able to game with everything going on.

Remove ads