New 5E Epic Books coming in 2020

Hi all! :)

Just a heads up I am working on some epic material for release early 2020. Art is underway.

A few things of note at this stage:

• Yes it is 5E, I know some of you will be disappointed its not 3.5E but I think the former is a better system for Epic/Immortal play.
  • I'll Almost certainly utilise Amazon's Kindle and Print on Demand service. I know the print quality is average, but I don't know how many copies I'll sell and costs-wise it doesn't make sense to use high quality printing (like Printninja) unless I am selling 1000+ copies.
  • I'd like to keep things to about 64-80 pages per book...though naturally I'll try and cram in as much material to each book as possible.
  • I should know by the end of the year what the release date should be, but no point speculating about that now (and we all know what I'm like with release dates anyway).

If you have any general, non-spoilery questions or suggestions or comments, this is the thread for that.

Hey Akira amigo! :)

I'm actually excited to be working on something EPIC again. Got lots of ideas, we'll just see how this first one is received and go from there. Basically I started with all the epic material I hadn't released, mixed it all together, added some new ideas and came up with a (hopefully) interesting epic campaign.

Hi Beefermatic mate,

Also, any new updates or news?

Apologies for the lack of updates. I don't want to make a big deal out of this but my Dad was taken ill at the start of January. He's been in and out of hospital since then and he has a serious operation planned for the beginning of March. So real world stuff has just completely got in the way of any significant progress. At this juncture I don't know when I'll be able to get back into the swing of things. So for the short term at least (I was planning to have a book ready for April) I'll just have to put things on hold.

Howdy Alzrius mate,

Very exciting news, U_K! Now that we're near the end of the year, any updates on the timetable?

Apologies for not replying earlier amigo. I did not get an email to let me know anyone had posted and since the start of January real life has intervened.

Things will be on hold for a while.

Probably better in future if I just have a book ready for release and THEN announce it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases