New Background: Twin Sibling

A new background, Twin Sibling, has been added to EN World's 5E Backgrounds Database.

(C/N: This background is built for twins adapted to a fantasy setting, and come with a uniquely significant narrative bond that might only exist in fiction works. As such certain parts of this background might not be in sync with realistic stories with less focus on fantasy elements)

On among other things, You are somebody's twin brother or sister, whether you and her (or him) are fighting inseparably side by side, or you alone search for that lost connection, somewhere in another kingdom, mouthing your sibling's name within prayers of reunion. Work with your DM (and potentially another player, in case you choose to play as said player character's twin.) on the nature of your relationship with your sibling: how do you keep in touch, if at all? What was life like growing up with or without your twin? Did something separate your character from her twin, and if so, what might have gotten between them? Are you identical twins or fraternal twin siblings? Do you have lot of things in common with your twin sibling, or disagree with him or her more often than not? How much do you tell each other, given the option? Do you two get along well? Alternatively, your relationship with your twin might be bitter, as you compete against your sibling and struggle for your parent's affection. Discuss with your DM the possibilities and potential in having (or being) an "evil twin".... [Read More]

Find it here!

Zansy

Explorer
Has the Twin Sibling Background been removed? I can't seem to find it.

Sorry if I'm a bit late for the party. It has been removed (along with a lot of other things) for reasons I don't know or understand. You can now find it on D&D Beyond under homebrew backgrounds, though, courtesy of the author. ;)

Remove ads