D&D 5E New Capenna is releasing for Magic the Gathering... will it join D&D too?

Maybe the future graphic novel is a manga based in Kamigawa.

Are we allowed to say "otaku" or is this an offensive term for manganime fandom?

Can you realise the advertising potential of fandom creating fanart based in Kamigawa? And colabs. with Japanese publishers for crossovers with mash-up versions.

Or an arcade videogame about to stop a planar invasion of Phyrexians.

Why not an actual-play show based in Kamigawa with Japanese (aspirant) actresses based in Kamigawa? With subtitles for English-speakers.

Last edited:

Looks like Kamigawa is getting minis. Could point to it getting a book, as if it's not I'm not sure the minis are useful for anything but collecting. Although, you could just use them anyway!
Interesting.

Winninger emphasized that we were getting two returns to classic settings this year, with a nod to a third, and made clear that these were not M:tG settings. He did not, however, say that we wouldn't get a M:tG setting on top of those three. I wonder if Kamigawa is the theoretical extra book @Mercurius has been considering.

Weiley31

Legend

Looks like Kamigawa is getting minis. Could point to it getting a book, as if it's not I'm not sure the minis are useful for anything but collecting. Although, you could just use them anyway!
Well Magic The Gathering seems to be releasing their own miniatures as well and Strixhaven has some of those already. Kamigawa has(is?) getting some. And some Planeswalkers have been released as well IIRC. So, hey I'm all for Kamigawa really. If not, at least there are plenty of racial options that one can use to represent the various races within it.

Remove ads