• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Doctor's Fears

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Just spotted this short article on the BBC Website. The new Doctor Who, David Tennant mentions his fears about the new role given some of the feedback he's read on the internet about his vrief appaerance at the end of the last series.

There's a couple of links to similar articles on the page.

sniffles

First Post
I have to feel a bit sorry for him. It's got to be a challenge to take over the role of the Doctor, and he's doing it under rather unusual circumstances. But I for one intend to keep an open mind. I liked Eccleston a lot, but I've never disliked any Doctor. Tennant might turn out to be my favorite yet! :D

Henry

Autoexreginated
I personally find more fault with Eccleston that I do with anyone replacing him. The man didn't get signed to a series deal?!?!? And even if he didn't, he and Piper couldn't stick it out for at least two years and not try to sink the show the minute it came back?!?!

Urgh. :(

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
I'm just dissapointed Rose didn't go with him. I enjoyed several of the episodes, but the show really could have been called "The Rose Show: Her adventures through time(but not Space) with Doctor Who".

I really hope the writing picks up a bit and the Doctor doesn't rely so much on Rose or other bit-characters to actually take care of buisness while he bumbles around ineffectively. C.E. did a good job with what he was given, but his Doctor wasn't very inspiring beyond a couple of episodes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads