New Generation Legacy, Issue 2: A New day arrives

Shalimar

First Post
"I wasn't...Nick, stop it. Its ok to mention the possible consequences when someone says they're going to do something that might get them or someone else hurt." Clover says with a shrug.

"Either way though your forgetting about something though. Amy hear's all and knows all, she's the bloody wizard of Oz in this school. She knows exactly what your plannng on doing already, and she's probably alerted some teachers already. Its why I'd had such a problem with it yesterday."

Vanifae

First Post
"I wasn't...Nick, stop it. Its ok to mention the possible consequences when someone says they're going to do something that might get them or someone else hurt." Clover says with a shrug.

"Either way though your forgetting about something though. Amy hear's all and knows all, she's the bloody wizard of Oz in this school. She knows exactly what your plannng on doing already, and she's probably alerted some teachers already. Its why I'd had such a problem with it yesterday."
"Look I don't care about Amy and I know what you are trying to do but some of us are still coping with what happened at the mall, and we all have to make our own decisions. If they want to get out there and skip school then let em' it's their choice. If Amy wants to stop them she will..." Nick sighs.

This chick is weird, all prim and proper, didn't she says she was royalty? She can be a royal pain in the ass, like it's her job to make sure we do what we are told to do. I am sorry Layla I know you don't like this kind of talk,
Nick thinks with a shake of his head.

"And to be correct we the students may have just gotten injured but some of us saw people die... dead... so maybe you can respect that and take this attack conversation somewhere else please," Nick rubs his brow.

"Man I am sorry I am not usually this annoyed in the morning, it's been a crazy few days and I just want to do something normal... like sleeping through class pretending to learn," Nick finishes.

The School's Telecom Center

Trilly stepped out of the booth where she had spent what seemed like days in. Video depositions and telecom conferences were the order of battle for her of late. Who'd have thought an open and closed cases of Hit and Run, Battery, Evidence Tampering, Bribery and Attempted Murder would take so much for her in various Q&A sessions.

Now she was late for class, had missed a couple meals and defintely need something to get the 'wanna kill lawyers' feeling out of her head.

OOC: Okay..sorry about the wait.. figured this would explain where she's been and definitely put her back in play where the GM wants me. Again, sorry about this. Real life has eaten up quite a bit of time. (Then I came down with pink eye and had serious sight issues.)

Mimic

First Post
Jerry, Clover, Nick

"Hey, lighten up everyone." Yoshi breaks in, "I just want to have a little fun not start an argument. If you don't want to go for what ever reason its all good, you ladies are going to be missing out on seeing me in a bathing suit though." He adds with a smile.

"So thats Jerry and me at least, anyone else want to go?" He comments leaning back in his chair again.

"I think I will pass," Amandi adds in, "my father would more then likely fly down here and kill me if I started skipping classes so soon."

After a moments hesitation, John speaks up. "I'll go too, I reckon I need to see more of this place then just the insides of the school."

"Great, you rock man," Yoshi replies. "there is an artificial lake about 5 clicks away, its pretty big, so you can't really miss it. There is a bus service for you slow people, its a kicking place to hang out at. Meet me out in front in 10 and we will head out." With that he is gone.

"If you see anyone who wants to join us let them know ok?" Yoshi says reappearing addressing the others that aren't going before vanishing once more.

"Look at it this way, we will test out your theory about Amy, Miss Clover." John tells her.

"Its alright," Layla responds. "Clover is just worried about us, her intentions are good."

Trilly

As you wander the halls, heading back to your dorm room, a blur of color and a gust of wind announces the arrival of Yoshi.

"Well, hello gorgeous." He says giving you a quick once over. "You look pretty stressed, thats not good considering that school has just started, what you need is to go some place relaxing. My self and a couple of friends are heading out to a lake not to far from here, I was wondering if you would like to join in on the fun?" He gives you a convincing smile.

Emmet, Mary

"It can be, its hard to control sometimes. People can get hurt..." Manjit says her voice trailing off as Emmet starts to talk.

"It doesn't matter to me, which ever the two of you decide is good."

Trilly

Trilly blinks as Yoshi zips up. The sheer energy of the speedster was like a dash of cold water after the long series of video statements.

"You suggesting a suit or you trying to get me to skinny dip?" She asks with a smirk

Samnell

Explorer
Jerry, Clover, Nick
"Great, you rock man," Yoshi replies. "there is an artificial lake about 5 clicks away, its pretty big, so you can't really miss it. There is a bus service for you slow people, its a kicking place to hang out at. Meet me out in front in 10 and we will head out." With that he is gone.

"You g-" Jerry stopped when he realized Yoshi was already gone.

"If you see anyone who wants to join us let them know ok?" Yoshi says reappearing addressing the others that aren't going before vanishing once more.

"Y-" and Yoshi was gone again. That could get on my nerves.

"See you guys there," Jerry said and, eyes going black, vanished into his shadow.

Jerry emerged from the darkness back in his room and rifled through his swimsuits. Jammers...briefs... Those used to be red but white and no lining? Why'd I even pack them? There we go! Jerry fished out a pair of briefs that used to be green with black stripes. He could just barely see the strips as a bit darker than the background. They wouldn't last much longer. Oh well.

Jerry shucked his trousers and pants, slid the suit up into place, and covered back up. He plunged back into the shadows and came out where he was to meet Yoshi.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Emmet, Mary

"It can be, its hard to control sometimes. People can get hurt..." Manjit says her voice trailing off as Emmet starts to talk.

"Avoid physical contact with Manjit," Emmet advises Mary. "Let us meet some of our classmates then," Emmet says resignedly, clearly unenthusiastic as he walks with the group of his friends over to the couple.

"Hello, I am Emmet," he says uncomfortably. "We just wanted to meet some of our future classmates before the classes actually start. So where are you from?"

Victim

First Post
Emmet, Mary

"Hmm, if only there was school or something to help people control their powers," Keller says with false gravity. "Really, what happens if we bump into each other or something?"

----------------------------------------

"Hey. So what do you think of this place?" she asks casually.

Shalimar

First Post
"Thanks Layla...have fun if your going, but try to be safe right? Its pointless to tell since they'd already know by now...so you don't have to worry that I'd tell orr anything, just be careful." Clover says as she starts to dig into her food hungrily.

The red head ignores John's comment seeing as how he was a male chaeuvinist pig, saying he take it easy on them because they were girls...faugh it was more than a bit gauling, but if things happened like she thought he'd get a detention or a demerit or whatever was used here for cutting class, and she was sure it wouldn't be his last.

Remove ads