New Generation Legacy, Issue 2: A New day arrives

Vanifae

First Post
"See yah guys, maybe next time," Nick adds as he relaxes the situation having worked itself out, "I don't think Amy is going to stop them, she does not seem to work like that. It would be pretty tragic and detrimental to our social lives if we were constantly foiled by a computer."

Nick smiles, "If you put a bunch of teens together like this, you pretty much have to be prepared for anything, especially since many of us can get around security pretty easily."

Mimic

First Post
Emmet, Mary

Manjit gives a sigh before looking at Mary straight in the face. "If I touch someone they will weaken until they are unconscious, if I keep touching them I could kill them." She says with a touch of sadness.

"It used to be worse, just being near me would have the same effect. I have it under control but its hard some times."

She pauses for a minute, giving you time to absorb the information. "Still want to hang around me?" She asks as she follows Emmet to the other table.

Sitting at the table is a somewhat short boy and a rather attractive girl, she notices your arrival with a smile, the boy doesn't seem to notice you due to the fact that he is rather enthralled with girl.

"Welcome, is nice to meet you, yes?" The girl responds with a heavy Russian accent. "I am Kiyana, this is James."

"What, oh, hey, hows it going?" James says finally realizing they are not alone.

Trilly

"Well, it started out to be just a friendly outing, but if you up for it I know this nice private place we could go to for just the two of us." Yoshi replies giving you a wink.

Jerry

Surprisingly, you have somehow managed to beat Yoshi to the front entrance, perhaps something has delayed him but then again your both going to have to wait for John. As you stand there something else catches your eye. It would seem that the gates to the grounds have been closed for some reason and while the distance is pretty far you can just make out the reason, it looks like there are at least thirty different news crews hanging around waiting to get a story.

This may be more of a challenge then you expected.

Nick, Clover

John says nothing about the fact that you don't respond to him, he just shrugs his shoulders and nods to the others before he leaves, you think you hear him make a comment about not understanding women as he walks away.

"I am surprised you didn't go Clover," Layla says as you eat your food. "You seem the adventurous type and I am really surprised that you didn't go," She adds looking over to Nick, "I'm ok really, if you want to go, you can."

"I was pretty tempted myself, but there is like forty students here max. How can they not expect to get caught. They are so going to be busted." Amandi adds in.

Trilly chuckles at that as she wags a finger at him, a deep throaty laugh."Sorry Honey, but you're not my type. I do have a swimsuit that I can wear to go swimming. It sure as hell beats dealing with lawyers.

Victim

First Post
Emmet, Mary

Manjit gives a sigh before looking at Mary straight in the face. "If I touch someone they will weaken until they are unconscious, if I keep touching them I could kill them." She says with a touch of sadness.

"It used to be worse, just being near me would have the same effect. I have it under control but its hard some times."

She pauses for a minute, giving you time to absorb the information. "Still want to hang around me?" She asks as she follows Emmet to the other table.

"Eh, not a problem. A little bit of danger just makes things interesting, right? And if a super power couldn't be used to hurt someone, then it's probably pretty lame. Besides, I don't die so easily."

"How long have you had your power anyway?"

Sitting at the table is a somewhat short boy and a rather attractive girl, she notices your arrival with a smile, the boy doesn't seem to notice you due to the fact that he is rather enthralled with girl.

"Welcome, is nice to meet you, yes?" The girl responds with a heavy Russian accent. "I am Kiyana, this is James."

"What, oh, hey, hows it going?" James says finally realizing they are not alone.

"Kiyana Vladimov?" Keller asks. "I'm Mary Keller; it looks like we're roommates," she says with a smile. "It's going pretty well - a little awkward since I'm a day or two late though; you?" Except I'm tired and the coffee isn't kicking in yet.

Shalimar

First Post
"Well, the reason I'm not going is that I do expect them to get caught, its not like they have kept it a secret given that AMY hears all and knows all. Beyond that though, I just agree with the rule, its a safety thing and while I think I can handle myself, it would be a hell of a thing to be wrong over."

"Besides, there is just something British about being in class the first day bright eyed and ready to learn. I'm not the absolute best in my studies but I'm not a slouch. And then there's me dad, he expects military discipline, fun is fine and all but breaking the rules just isn't done without a very good reason, and even then you have to accept the consequences."

Vanifae

First Post
"You really think Amy is bad don't you? She is awesome she helps me find food, and if they get caught no big deal; on any other day I would be right there with them but I am just not in the mood and I would rather kick with Laylah here at school and relax," Nick adds.

"I thought your dad was a duke or the king or you were someone famous I figured that was why you didn't want to cause trouble Clover,"
Nick asks.

Samnell

Explorer
Jerry
Surprisingly, you have somehow managed to beat Yoshi to the front entrance, perhaps something has delayed him but then again your both going to have to wait for John. As you stand there something else catches your eye. It would seem that the gates to the grounds have been closed for some reason and while the distance is pretty far you can just make out the reason, it looks like there are at least thirty different news crews hanging around waiting to get a story.

"Aw, come on!" Jerry sighed and waited. He could get past the crowd easy enough, and maybe Yoshi could too, but it looked like John and anybody else had to stay in school.

Shalimar

First Post
"You really think Amy is bad don't you? She is awesome she helps me find food, and if they get caught no big deal; on any other day I would be right there with them but I am just not in the mood and I would rather kick with Laylah here at school and relax," Nick adds.

"I thought your dad was a duke or the king or you were someone famous I figured that was why you didn't want to cause trouble Clover," Nick asks.

"King? Britain doesn't have a king, it has a Queen, and has for like ages mate. Nah, dad's a Baron, its about as low as you can go in the hierarchy and still be a hereditary noble. Baronet is the lowest hereditary title, but its actually a hereditary Knighthood instead of nobility...which you probably didn't need or want to know, most people couldn't care less." the British teen said breaking off for a few seconds before adding the last bit.

"Well I would like to avoid scandal where possible, I'm fairly conspicuous as the first actual member of the nobility to be an Elite so anything I do will be under a microscope...In this case though I actually was planning on joining the UN, so disobeying orders and instructions from a UN school is just a really wonky idea for me. It'd put my career choice :):):):) up it would."

Vanifae

First Post
"Doubtful if the UN wants them to work for you, they would overlook silly high school transgressions... why do you want to work for the UN?" Nick replies. Weird I never really thought about a job before, I always figured I could just play sports forever... Nick thinks.

"Not like they have a huge pool of awesome elites to draw from, right?"
Nick adds, "How much do you get paid to be an elite working for the UN? Also does that mean you are a princess, or do you have a title? Baroness?"

Mimic

First Post
Trilly

"I'm everyone's type, babe, you just have to have the nerve to try a sample." Yoshi replies grinning mischievously. "But I guess I can take a rain check on the skinny dipping, meet us at the front doors. Try not to get caught." He gives you a wink and then is gone.

Jerry

"Got a babe to come along," Yoshi announces as he suddenly appears next to you. "Do you think that Amy is going to rat us out?" He continues as he leans up against the wall waiting for the others.

He notices that you are looking at something and glances over to where you are looking. "Something up?"

Mary, Emmet

Manjit fidgets somewhat as you comment about hurting someone, its pretty clear she is uncomfortable about hurting anyone.

"I have had my abilities for about six months, it is not something that I like to discuss." She responds hastily almost angrily, she takes a moment to compose herself. "I'm sorry, its just that people I care about got hurt, its difficult to talk about."

Kiyana's smile gets bigger as you inform her about the living arrangements, if its possible, you begin to wonder is she is not the happiest person on the planet.

"That is good, yes?" she says while clapping her hands. "You teach me better English, I teach you Russian?" Kiyana adds in. James has taken the time to move over close to the girl so you can all sit down as well.

"Why don't you join us until class starts?"

Clover, Nick

"I think getting caught is kind of the point," Amandi adds in, "your speedy friend doesn't seem to be the type of person to follow the rules much. Although I am kind of surprised that the big guy is going along."

"I think John is used to more freedom and open spaces then this." Layla speaks up. "This is probably the first time he has ever been out of his home state as well."

"Hey, if they want to be busted, its not my place to say no." Amadi responds. "But what we should do is go when the restriction is lifted, all of the students, could make it a very cool beach party. Plan it for a Friday or Saturday night."

"What do you guys think?"

Remove ads