New Hampshire Gameday - Sat. Dec. 6th

Silver Moon

Adventurer
My family will be hosting a one-day Gameday at our home in Raymond, New Hampshire (off of Route 101, half way betwen routes 93 and 95) on Saturday, December 6th.

The schedule is:

8:30 to 9:30 AM - Breakfast buffet (each person should bring something for it if you're planning to arrive prior to the first gaming slot).

9:30 AM to 1:30 PM - Gaming Slot One, we have a big house so up to four games can run per slot. (Game Descriptions in the next post)

1:30 to 3:00 PM lunch - a full turkey dinner with all the fixings (we do ask for a $ 5 donation for anybody who wants to share in the prepared lunch - alternately, you could bring your own lunch).

3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Gaming Slot Two. (game descriptions in the next post).

I'll be cross-posting this on three message boards and updating the opening thread with the gaming schedule once we have some gamemasters sign up. Based upon last year, there should be enough gamemasters interested that each would only need to run once and get to play in the other slot.

Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Morning Slot (9:30 AM to 1:30 PM)

FULL Game B - "Thirteen Tries" D20 Modern
GM: Kriskrafts Location: Living Room

After all these years could it be true? Could your archeology group have found the lost city? A rules light game where role playing will be emphasized.
Characters will be provided.

Players:
1. Scholar
2. Jarlaxle
3. Jshock
4. DinoNinjaPirate's Dad
5. DinoNinjaPirate's Mom
6. Janiru

FULL Game C - "It's the Great Pumpkin Mystery, Charlie Brown" Monsters and Other Childish Things
GM: Ao the Overkitty Location: Kitchenette

Well Charlie Brown, the holiday season is upon us, but something just isn't right. Terrible crimes are afoot! You'd better figure this out, you blockhead, or we're all in trouble. This game will use the Real-Time Instant Mysteries System described in Dreadful Secrets of Candlewick Manor. This is an collaborative system that gives the players a direct hand in shaping the mystery.

Players:
1. Quaildar
2. Princess Key Blade
3. DinoNinjaPirate
4. DestroyYouAlot
5. Orchid Blossom
6. Silver Moon

FULL Game D1 - "Castle Zygag: The Upper Works" Castles & Crusades
Gamemaster: Ghul Location: Game Room

The Gamemaster for this will be Gary Gygax's co-author! Marathon two-slot session! (Note- it is not required to sign up for both slots). Characters will be provided. Rules will be taught.

Players:
1. K2h2m3
2. Rob (K2h2m3's guest)
3. Galadrin
4. Adrian (Galadrin's guest)
5. Baradtgnome
6. Baradtgnome Jr.
7. JD Jarvis
8. Faemoon

Afternoon Slot (3:00 to 7:00 PM)

FULL Game D2 "Castle Zygag: The Upper Works" Castles & Crusades
Gamemaster: Ghul Location: TBA

The Gamemaster for this will be Gary Gygax's co-author! Marathon two-slot session! (Note- it is not required to sign up for both slots). Characters will be provided. Rules will be taught.

Players:
1. K2h2m3
2. Rob (K2h2m3's guest)
3. Galadrin
4. Adrian (Galadrin's guest)
5. SilverMoon Junior
6. Jshock
7. DestroyYouAlot

FULL - Game E- "Roaring Twenties: Prohibition and Presidents” D20 Modern.
GM: SilverMoon Location: Game Room

Description: The date is August 1, 1923. The Chicago Mayor has applied pressure on the city’s organized crime families to keep things quiet during United States President Warren G. Harding’s impending visit to the city. The Tolino Gang in Chicago’s First Ward has decided to ignore the Mayor’s wishes.

Players can roll up their own 2nd level character; Pregenerated characters will also be available. Playing characters should be either gangsters, associates of gangsters, undercover cops or undercover reporters - all members of the Irish "O'Connor Gang" (the Ward One rivals of the Tolino Gang).

Players:
1. Scholar as "Patrick O'Sullivan"
2. Quaildar
3. Princess Key Blade
4. Orchid Blossom
5. Kriskrafts as "Darcy O’Reagan"
6. Baradtgnome as "Kevin '45' Hoolihan"
7. Baradtgnome Junior
8. Ao the Overkitty

Game F - Basic D&D (Holmes version)
GM: JDJarvis, Location: Kitchenette

"The threat of the growing darkness can no longer be ignored. The armies of Riperia are mustering and will soon be on the march. You brave souls have been charged with a dire task, you must seek the Sword of Sallindor and use the blade to dispatch the giant Gothagog who does guard the Amberstone Gap. Without ready access through the gap the Riperian army will be under-supplied for it's assault on the Black Fortress of Arithdor.

The exact resting place of the sword is unkown, if the sages are correct it will be found in one of the three following places: The crypt of Ithor (the Villain of Kathidand) within the southern extens of The Gaunt. The armory of the Grey Elf King Nerindimol or perhaps returned by to it's smiths of Imindor by the Hero Garmond. You must complete this task in two weeks or the assault against the growing darkness may falter and degenerate into a defense" Characters will be provided.

1. Faemoon
2. Jarlaxle

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Yeah. I posted in one of the other threads.

I'll run something. What it is specifically, I'm unsure. I'm currently working on 3 oneshots:
Monsters and Other Childish Things - The Great Pumpkin Mystery (A Peanuts Adventure)
Monsters and Other Childish Things - As Yet Untitled (A Calvin & Hobbes Adventure)
Dread - CaNaRieS Down the Mineshaft (A SciFi Horror game)

I'm open to suggestions.

scholar

First Post
tentatively count myself and yttrai in...

and if I could get a spot in the roaring twenties game that would be awesome:D

Qualidar

First Post
Yeah. I posted in one of the other threads.

I'll run something. What it is specifically, I'm unsure. I'm currently working on 3 oneshots:
Monsters and Other Childish Things - The Great Pumpkin Mystery (A Peanuts Adventure)
Monsters and Other Childish Things - As Yet Untitled (A Calvin & Hobbes Adventure)
Dread - CaNaRieS Down the Mineshaft (A SciFi Horror game)

I'm open to suggestions.

PKB "suggests" that you run the Peanuts one. I'd go with her on that, or your slot might start to look like another 20's gangster scene. Capiche?

BTW, we're in.

Silver Moon, I'd also like in your game, please (as would PKB).

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Sounds good, I'll start a games listing this evening.

Players (especially those with allergies) should know that we have a cat.

Gamemasters should indicate:

1. How many players they wish for their game;
2. If they would prefer the morning or afternoon slot;
3. If characters will be provided and/or criteria for generating playign charcters;
4. The answer to the question "If a tree falls in the forest and it lands on a mime does the mime make a sound?";
5. If there is anything specificially they will need for the game (battlemat, mimimum table size, etc.)
6. If they have a preference of room

Room choices are:

Game Room (Dining Room) - huge room with huge table and wood stove that will be running during the game.

Living room (Comfy Chair Room) - another large room with several couches and soft chairs.

Kitchenette - smaller room with a kitchen table that can hold 5-6 players plus a Gamemaster.

Office - another smaller room that can hold 5-6 players, (with the potential distraction of several thousand comic books also being in that same room).

Remove ads