New Hampshire Gameday - Sat. May 15th

Silver Moon

Adventurer
We will be hosting a one-day Gameday at our home in Raymond, New Hampshire (off of Route 101, half way betwen routes 93 and 95) on Saturday, May 15th, 2010.

The schedule is 8:30 to 9:30 AM - Breakfast buffet (each person should bring something for it if you're planning to arrive prior to the first gaming slot).

9:30 AM to 1:30 PM - Gaming Slot One, we have a big house so up to five games can run per slot.

1:30 to 3:00 PM lunch - a full turkey dinner with all the fixings (we do ask for a $ 5 donation for anybody who wants to share in the prepared lunch - alternately, you could bring your own lunch).

3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Gaming Slot Two.

I'll be cross-posting this to the Circvs Maximvs board and updating the opening thread with the gaming schedule once we have some gamemasters sign up. Based upon the prior two NH Gamedays there should be enough gamemasters interested that each would only need to run once and get to play in the other slot.

Post if you plan to attend and if you wish to run something.

Morning Slot:

Dragon Age by PrincessKeyBlade
"In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice."

King Alistair has stopped getting the nightmares, as has his Queen. They, the Grey Wardens who brought the land together to defeat the Darkspawn 30 years ago, have departed to Orzimar, where they will make their last stand and die valiantly protecting everything they hold so dear, which you know is the way all Grey Wardens who survive battles die.

About two weeks ago, a messenger appeared from Orzamar, it was from Alistair. He sent word that the Darkspawn have suddenly grown stronger and are harder to defeat. All the Grey Wardens there are fighting as hard as they can, but they are afraid that the Orzimar hold will fall, beginning another Blight. But it gets worse... much worse.

You only know one thing....That 30 year peace.... that time is over.

1. Vikingcat
2. BaradtGnome
3. BaradtGnome Jr.
4. Orchid Blossom
5. Walking Corpse
6. Kriskrafts
(alt)

Traveller - Round Robin GM Game - Ao the Overkitty.
"Something Rotten in the System of Sjælland" -Genre - Space Opera, Number of players - 5

Contact was lost with the Sjælland system one hundred years ago when the Imperium declared it a Red Zone due to reports of a Bokmål invasion. The crew has been hired by a Sjælland noble transport him back to his homeland and investigate rumors of foul play in their royal house on Helsingør.

Rules will be taught, so players are not expected to know the system. Since this will be a round robin GMing event, players will be expected to take on the role of GM as it is passed around the table. So, you don't need to know the rules, but you do need to be able to pick up a story on the fly and continue with it.

Pregens will be provided. If there is a specific type of character you want to plan, let me know and I'll try to make one along those lines.

1. SilverMoon
2. MaverickWeirdo
3. Quaildar
4. SilverMoon Jr.

Afternoon Slot:

Dread by VikingCat/PirateCat
"Separation Anxiety" Six players.

The divorce is ripping you apart, and when your spouse - soon to be EX-spouse, thank you, and it can't happen soon enough - suggested that you both appear on a reality TV show, you weren't sure what to think. Couples in mid-divorce, forced to work and live together while all America watched? Then you realized that money + fame = celebrity. This is your one chance to hit the big time, if only you and your splintering family can make it through the show. You'll just have to work with, or against, the other divorcing couples to succeed.
Hollywood calls. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.

Dread uses a unique resolution mechanic of a Jenga tower, and may be my favorite horror game of all time. Come play.

1. KrisSpinster
2. Maverick Weirdo
3. Zephrin the Lost
4. Orchid Blossom
5. Ao the Overkitty
(alt)

Mutants & Masterminds by SilverMoon
"Titans vs. Nazis" Eight players

A rift in time has given Alolph Hitler the resources he needed to capture The Justice Society of America. The Golden Age Doctor Fate has accessed the same rift to call on a team of heroes from the future to rescue them, namely The Teen Titans. Players can select anyone who has ever been a Teen Titan as your playing character.

1. PrincessKeyBlade - Robin (Tim Drake)
2. Qualidar - Aqualad
3. SilverMoon Junior - Impulse
4. WalkingCorpse - Superboy
5. Baradtgnome - Robin (Dick Grayson)
6. Baradtnome Jr. - Static
7. Janiru - Argent or Raven
(alt)

Last edited:

We are in! I will run a Dragon Age game in the slot you aren't running in (the morning). I will post a little something about it later.

Let me know what we can bring to help foodwise!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
KidCthulhu has a conflict, but I'd like to run Dread in the afternoon (and play Dragon Age in the morning, if I can!)

Blurb:

Separation Anxiety ~ Dread, six players.

The divorce is ripping you apart, and when your spouse - soon to be EX-spouse, thank you, and it can't happen soon enough - suggested that you both appear on a reality TV show, you weren't sure what to think. Couples in mid-divorce, forced to work and live together while all America watched? Then you realized that money + fame = celebrity. This is your one chance to hit the big time, if only you and your splintering family can make it through the show. You'll just have to work with, or against, the other divorcing couples to succeed.

Hollywood calls. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.

Dread uses a unique resolution mechanic of a Jenga tower, and may be my favorite horror game of all time. Come play.

(alt)

Last edited:

Here is my game: (Please place Piratecat in one of my spots. I can accomodate 6 players. )

Dragon Age ~ In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

King Alistair has stopped getting the nightmares, as has his Queen. They, the Grey Wardens who brought the land together to defeat the Darkspawn 30 years ago, have departed to Orzimar, where they will make their last stand and die valiantly protecting everything they hold so dear, which you know is the way all Grey Wardens who survive battles die.

About two weeks ago, a messenger appeared from Orzamar, it was from Alistair. He sent word that the Darkspawn have suddenly grown stronger and are harder to defeat. All the Grey Wardens there are fighting as hard as they can, but they are afraid that the Orzimar hold will fall, beginning another Blight. But it gets worse... much worse.

You only know one thing....

That 30 year peace.... that time is over.

I was going to jump in on the DragonAge game, but according to Sir Osis, apparently we're supposed to playtesting it before the Gameday (I really need to do something about my memory), but I'm definitely in for a spot in the Teen Titans game (I'd be up for playing Superboy).

Last edited:

I was going to jump in on the DragonAge game, but according to Sir Osis, apparently we're supposed to playtesting it before the Gameday (I really need to do something about my memory), but I'm definitely in for a spot in the Teen Titans game (I'd be up for playing Superboy).

We may be playtesting it. I have yet to chat with Qualidar about the possibility.

baradtgnome

First Post
Always interested in NH Gameday. Will verify schedule and confirm for Barad & Barad Jr. (@ 22 he really needs his own ENWorld name, have to speak to him about that :lol: )

Mercurius

Legend
Thanks PirateCat for Pointing the Way to this thread...I'll try to make it, although it will probably be for either the morning or afternoon slot, not both. I'll let you know as soon as I know, Silver Moon.

Remove ads