• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Cabe sighs and blocks the entrance to the ship, letting only the orginal crew back in and stopping, with all the force that is required, "unauthorized" people. "Orders, sir?" he says respectfully to Mang, counting down the timer in his head. Twenty five... twenty four....

Krizzel

First Post
Mang will drag the prisoner up the ramp and toss him inside. "Oh, they may come in, Mr. Docam," he informs, coming to stand just behind Cabe's shoulder and off to the side, blue lightsaber casting its glow upon his white garments. "But first they must relinquish their weaponry and surrender into our custody. Otherwise they must seek other shelter."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
30 seconds.

[OOC: Assuming everyone got their butt in safely?]

Meiko promptly locks the doors and opens fire, careful to avoid the fighters so that they can uh...scavenge some hyperdrives from the later. There is a hard line to her face and she is one pissed off woman. Her intention, adjusting the strength of the lasers, is to put enough of a hole in this station that to take down the forcefield would be tatamount to idiocy for the people in there but of course she doesn't want to blow the whole thing up with them in it.

That way she can get off the ship and REALLY start to do some damage to these pesky corporate raiders.

How DARE they give her this big welt on her forehead? It might SCAR!...well she'll give them a scar alright....

Jemal

Adventurer
KitanaVorr said:

[OOC: Assuming everyone got their butt in safely?]

Well that's the crutch of the Problem... Palpa is running the other way, towards the first hole Meiko blasted, and Mang+Cabe won't let the republic in unless they 'surrender to Imperial custody' and give up their weapons.
Seeing as how he's facing 3 Jedi and 2 other Republicans, that could be a problem.

Also, from now on all the talking down there I'll be timing myself (I'll read it out loud and however long it takes me to say it is how long it takes to happen). Otherwise I'll be going round-by-round for actions. (No, you can't take a full-round 6-second action and speak for 30 seconds during it...)
And as soon as Kitana posts actually closing the doors, they close no matter who's where. SO, kit if you want to close themwhen you hear the 30 second warning, post that. Otherwise post what time you'll wait until to close the doors.

OH btw - shooting.. Palpas in the way of the only direct-line you can shoot without hitting a fighter or shooting blankly into space.

KitanaVorr

First Post
OOC: What about the people who haven't had the chance to post yet? Dalamar! Run Dalamar run! B/c Meiko is no angel and it would out of character to do anything else but....

IC:

At exactly 30 seconds, the doors will lock.
At exactly 31 seconds, Meiko will fire.

Xael

First Post
Xado stops at the entrance, staring at Mang: "You're going to do a disarmament in what, 20 SECONDS!?!", he shouts. Then he turns back to the rebels: "Get in, goddamit!"

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
Jemal said:
Mang+Cabe won't let the republic in unless they 'surrender to Imperial custody' and give up their weapons.
Seeing as how he's facing 3 Jedi and 2 other Republicans, that could be a problem.

No problem. We've got a pretty defensible position at the top of the ramp - I doubt they'd have too much luck assaulting it. Not to mention which, if they do, we'll just close the hatch.

Mang will holster his blaster, set his free hand on the hatch controls, and ready an action to close it at the first sign of funny business.

Jemal

Adventurer
Unfortunately, Mang doesn't have time to do that.
Everyone who's posted an action is done until the doors close. If you haven't posted an action since Xado started heading for Haven, you have about 10 seconds to react.

That means that before the doors close these are the actions:
Palpa heads for the hole-in-the-wall
Cabe stands at the top of the ramp
Mang drops the body inside and walks towards Cabe, finishing his speech.
Xado heads into ship, shouting at the others to get in and stop worrying about disarming.

End of current round: Meiko closes and locks hatch.
Next round: Meiko fires.

Republics might wanna post soon, and seeing as how I don't want a TPK, here's a suggestion: Pick a direction(Either onto the ship or back to the other laucn bay that ISN'T decompressing) and RUN! btw, All the Imps are done this round.

Mirth

Explorer
The Ithorian jedi rushes Mang (Enhance Ability - Dex) with his lightsaber drawn while shouting, "Everyone forward! No Imperial tells me or mine what to do - ever again!" (Intimidate) Oothar will engage anyone for as long as he needs in order to secure the hatch so that all of the Republicans can make it through and then he will shut the hatch if it hasn't been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads