• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulsarra

First Post
Wepps raises his blaster rifle and charges the door, firing a shot as he rushes forward, aiming for whoever is most blocking the hatch, Cabe or Mang.

"No Imperial is leaving me to explode in a vacuum!"

Dalamar

Adventurer
KitanaVorr said:
Dalamar! Run Dalamar run! B/c Meiko is no angel and it would out of character to do anything else but....
OoC: And it would be very out of character for Palpa to just suddenly start running or turning around. He's going out through the 'door'.

Jarval

Explorer
"Oh frell! Does everything have to turn into a fire fight with you people?" Garek tries to swat Wepps' rifle off-target, before dashing into the Imperial ship. "Oothar, put that sword away before you get us all killed."

"I really must apologise for my companions, they don't seem to grasp the concept of diplomacy all that well." He says as he goes past Cabe and Xado.

"I don't suppose any of you could delay psycho-woman from firing for a few seconds, could you? One of your number seems to be running towards her line of fire..."

KitanaVorr

First Post
OOC: Uh...I should point out that since all the Imperials except for poor Palpa are on the ship...if the Republics start rushing it with weapons drawn...one of the Imperials will shut and lock the door, raise the ramp, probably yell for Meiko and she will commence the firing ahead of schedule.

Big Boom--loud sucking sound? :D

Jemal

Adventurer
OODM: Except for the fact that Mang and Cabe are ready to repel boarders, not close the ramp, and Xado is running past them telling them not to shoot (Though I doubt anyone's listening to him).

We're waiting for Shi-dal and Brassa, they have a few hours and then, well.. Meiko happens.

Mirth

Explorer
OOC:

KV: Remember, this is all happening VERY FAST. There really is no time to negotiate and I did the only thing that I thought Oothar would do IC in the situation. Plus, I used my Force skill to Enhance Dexterity, thereby hopefully giving me a better Init and Speed and I used my Intimidate skill in hopes of putting a momentary pause into the Imp's actions.

DM: As I've said a couple of times before, novyet (Shi-dal) may need to be replaced. He hasn't posted to the game in almost 2 months (12-16-02), and that was on the first page of our old thread. He has also dropped out of a few other PbP games. I did check and his last post on the boards was on 02-07-03. You might want to fire off an email to him, but I don't think he's in the game anymore. As for garyh (Brasa), well you know Gungans :rolleyes:

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, If Novyet's out then I suppose this is as good a way as any to take him out, and if he's not, well..
Sorry sean.

Jemal

Adventurer
I'll be updating right after this (In about 10 minutes It should be done). I just wanted to waste these last 2 posting spots on page 9 So that I can start the New update on a new page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads