• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

*New* Mehket's Magnificent Seven

Chasmodai

First Post
xenoflare said:
Vow of Peace rocks. :)

Maybe you want to retract this statement.

And hello FireLance! Great to hear from you and hope we'll hear more!

And brudder, don't shy lah. Make your own Story Hour. We'll be glad to read it.

xenoflare

First Post
funny funny haha

Chasmodai said:
Maybe you want to retract this statement.

And hello FireLance! Great to hear from you and hope we'll hear more!

And brudder, don't shy lah. Make your own Story Hour. We'll be glad to read it.

hey, technically, it wasn't the vow of peace's fault that (spoiler spoiler) somebody got (spoiler spoiler). i mean, nobody gives it credit when it takes out (spoiler spoiler) but when it (spoiler spoiler), everybody (spoiler spoiler).

erm, time for update. oi, brujahbunny! quick!

yours,
shao

FireLance

Legend
xenoflare said:
where do you game at? we're mostly tampines/ bedok east side people, with some representatives from sengkang and ang mo kio haha.

I live in Bedok myself, but the rest of my gaming group lives all around the island. We tend to game in the Cuppage Centre hawker centre (more centrally located) as a result.

Post your own story hour too! I would love to read more bout your exploits - let's try to push for an "Asian Renaissance" in DnD haha!

There won't be much of an Asian flavour from my group, unfortunately. One campaign started off in Rome on an alternate Earth (my character was from an unspecified Russian village). The other, which I run, is in a generic medieval fantasy setting.

neveryours

First Post
Enjoyment

Nice to see some off-topic chat. :)

Anyway, Firelance, you don't necessarily need to have a game with an Asian flavour. It should just happen, espcially if your buddies would like something like that. But some Orientalism can be quite refreshing instead of the generic Dark Ages setting. It injects quite a bit of flavour into the roleplaying aspect of the game. I play the typical commercial liberalised tourist, who happens to often affect the very place that he wants, to visit, unaffected.

Our group sessions have some long sessions with no combat and just a lot of dialogue and interaction with each other. Sometimes, it leads to quite a bit of disharmony within the party. We try to work it out and it's quite fun sometimes. Other times, it's just tiring. However, it's all in the name of the game.

Most importantly, have fun and enjoy your games.

Gray

First Post
Hey

Hey Guys....Sorry for not posting for quite long...hahaha....

Just came on to see if the next segment of the story has been posted by 'The One' but not yet..lol...

So i'll have to bite my nails in anticipation then.

Yea..where did canter go anyway?.....n gray has turned a tad bit british. I say old chap....well i guess i'll try to pick up where Rai left off...hehe...

Reg.
Jeff

P/s Time fer an UPDATE?!

Chasmodai

First Post
Fwah. Jeff posted. Not bad.

Anyway, this is my bi-weekly bump, to keep the story in people's attention. Of course, the best way to make this story in people's attention is to update.

Hint, hint?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads