• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Rituaaaals

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Here you go. Cool!

1st:
Banish Vermin (N)
Explorer's Fire (A/N)
Fastidiousness (A)
Wizard's Curtain (A)

2nd:
Delver's Fire (A/N)
Preservation (A/N)

3rd:
Battlefield Elocution (A/R)

4th:
Delay Affliction (H)

6th:
Bolster Object (A/N)
Earthen Ramparts (A/N)
Excavation (A)
Mordenkainen's Ascent (A)
Mordenkainen's Joining (A)
Preserve Flame (A)
Wizard's Escape (A)

8th:
Signal of Pursuit (A)
Tenser's Lift (A)

10th:
Chameleon's Cloak (A)
Conceal Object (A)
Scribe (A)
Tenser's Binding (A)

12th:
Arcane Barrier (A)
Visage of Life (A/R)

14th:
Planar Sending (A)
Voicecatcher Veil (A)

16th
Farsight (A)
Safeguard (A)
Stasis Shell (A)

18th
Memory Seal (A)

20th
Overland Flight (A)
Teleport Catcher (A)
True Sending (A)

26th:
Deceive Sensor (A)

A=Arcana, H=Heal, N=Nature, R=Religion

Rechan

Adventurer
Thanks Merric. :)

Man, I love Earthen Rampart, Escavation, and a few of the other "Shape your environment" stuff. But then, I get a lot out of fiddling with stuff. :) Preservation and Explorer's Flame are also very cool.

I shudder to think what someone using Preserve Flame on a fire, and then using that to spread a house or forest fire might do.

soulcatcher78

First Post
I hope they make a level sensitive list for us to access (through DDI?). After a few of these articles we're gonna be wishing for a non alphabetical format. Oh well, guess that makes a good reason for another book :blush:

Glad to see some practical stuff (excavation = dig which is the second best battlefield control spell evah (IMHO), the first being rock to mud) thrown in there.

thundershot

Adventurer
Niiiice. My only real complaint is a severe lack of Religion skill based ones.... I was going to have my Paladin learn some, but I didn't want to blow a feat on learning Arcana.

Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads