• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Henry

Autoexreginated
I just wanted to drop a line and say that this community never ceases amazing me. No matter how tight times are, people are willing to support this site, its community, and its capability as a "d20 hub" time and time again.

Absolutely stunning.

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Since Pkitty is on the east coast, I'll mail the proceeds from my Dungeon mag contribution in a check for $50 tomorrow.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Jacen said:
Piratecat: Because no one yet confessed to be from EU and willing to use PayPal for me in excange to money to bank account, I purchased 3 more CS accounts. Fell free to use them as prize to donator who doesn't have CS yet. If more information is needed (order number etc.) contact me.

You rock my world - thank you! Morrus will get the community supporter account activated ASAP. If there's any delay, drop me an email at kevin AT kulp DOT org.

That puts us at $8655 this morning, but we'll update that once the mail gets here.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Henry said:
I just wanted to drop a line and say that this community never ceases amazing me. No matter how tight times are, people are willing to support this site, its community, and its capability as a "d20 hub" time and time again.

Absolutely stunning.
Second this! This is also why I love this place! :lol:

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
My donation

I just sent Piratecat $150.00 bucks to add to this fund and renew my Community Supporter account as well. Still waiting on my friend to get back to me about the processors but hopefully he will get back to me today and then I will let you guys know.

Thank you again for all your hard work.

ragboy

Explorer
Sugarmouse said:
:\

Any suggestions on how I may contribute without resorting to horrid money orders?
I had a German customer buy something off me on e-bay and he paid me in cash by stuffing the bills inside a beer bottle. (He also sent full beer bottles as payment...can't beat that).

Piratecat: I could only send $20 for now... I'll send more soon.

alsih2o

First Post
Even more prizes just rolled in.

I want to thank the publishers and artists who have contributed. They have been very easy to deal with and generous to a fault.

I've personally been turned on to some great looking material along the way. As an avid gamer but very casual collector of games and material I have to say that wihtout a thread like this I wouldn't have been exposed to a lot of this great material. Here to Christmas is when I make most of my oney and I have already chosen a few ways to spend it. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads