• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Talrinys

First Post
Damn man you should have posted this a few days before i blew my montly allowance on something else, sorry i can't donate.
CS supports too right? i can buy a CS account after Christmas
Just want to say thanks to all the publishers and donators, this is absolutely a great community.

Travellin_Jack

First Post
This is awesome event to see happen! I mean is it historical for an Online RPG Community or what? EN World is mentioned in Dragon, has Massive Publisher Support and HUMONGOUS Community Support, pure joy!
I have to say an annual EN World Celebration would be cool! Keep up the good work guys! :)

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
All right... I couldn't let this get to Platinum without chipping in. My first CS account, plus $25 tot he server. Thanks to everyone for their hard work making the site great!

redkobold

Explorer
Its small, but I just sent in $10 via PayPal from sales of my new figures. In fact, I will email Kevin Kulp directly to see if they may want to develop a promotional miniature for a future fundraiser or as an extra to reward Community Subscribers.

Zappo

Explorer
We have certainly hit Platinum by now, in just five days, and the drive was supposed to last two weeks. Shall we set a new "Mithril" target? ;)

reveal

Adventurer
Zappo said:
We have certainly hit Platinum by now, in just five days, and the drive was supposed to last two weeks. Shall we set a new "Mithril" target? ;)

I was thinking something along those lines. Maybe enough will be raised to pay for 2 years of hosting! :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Right now we're just short of our Platinum Goal. What I think we'll do is call an "official" end to the formal drive at midnight PST on Tuesday night. That gives any remaining members who want to donate about 33 hours from now, and will likely help fund our hosting into 2006 - the new super-secret Mithral Goal! We'll still have some checks and donations coming in after that, of course, so we'll present an official total about two weeks from now. In the mean time, though, we'll be preparing our new servers that you guys have made possible.

We'll start the "everyone who donated!" pdf prize awarding by next week. Because we want to make sure checks are in, we'll start limited pdf / hard copy prize awarding the day after we announce our official total. Any donations who reach me before that date will be included in the prizes.

If you wanted to donate but aren't able to by tomorrow night, I see three options!

- use the money to purchase product from the amazing publishers who donated prizes. Those guys rock.

- donate anyways, even though it's after the cut-off date; we'll still use your money towards servers and hosting.

- use the money to buy Community Supporter memberships, which gives you cool benefits and also goes towards continued hosting and support.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads