New SRD available

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
Is there any particular reason the Yuan-Ti are not in the SRD? Are they in MM 3.5 at all? Please, tell me they haven't been dropped. My entire next campaign is centered on them. :(

Emiricol

ArcOfCorinth said:
Is there any particular reason the Yuan-Ti are not in the SRD? Are they in MM 3.5 at all? Please, tell me they haven't been dropped. My entire next campaign is centered on them. :(

Yes, they are included in the MM 3.5 ;)

Grazzt

Demon Lord
DarkSoldier said:
In their infinite wisdom, WotC has declared Yuan-Ti, Beholders, and the Gith races Product Identity.

dont forget the displacer beast, kuo toa, mind flayer, and umber hulk. They officially removed those when the monster section of the 3e was released (on WotC's site). I believe it carried over to the 3.5 SRD as well.

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
*whew* :D

I'm converting RttTEE to 3.5 and replacing the baddies with a Yuan-Ti cult that's replacing the town with tainted ones and so on. :cool:

Does 3.5 change the Yuan-Ti any?

JoeCrow

Explorer
Anime Kidd said:
Anyone having trouble with the rtf of the I-P psionic powers?

Yep, that one seems to be missing. The Psionics minifolder's not there, either. Everything else seems to be copacetic, though. Andy Smith rocks!

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Well, when I downloaded things at around 9:15 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) the only file missing was the bundled psionics. However, the all in one included psionics. Go fig.:D

And here I thought I'd have to wait till Friday to work on the Walking With Dragons stats.

Remove ads