New SRD available

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Update

Some old parts still in the 'all-in-one' download. I expect the full update won't be available until midnight Eastern Daylight Time July 24th

Warning: The files are Microsoft RTF. Microsoft RTF doesn't play nice with non Microsoft word processors. I don't know what the file converters for Windows and Linux are, but if you're using a Mac you'll need to use MacLink Plus to 'fix' the files so your preferred WP can recognize them.

Over the next few days I'll be converting the files to real RTF and making them available to Wizards and anybody else who'd like a copy. Also as PDF and Post Script files (standard 8.5 by 11 and as a booklet to make it easier to carry around and read.) (With graphics to fill up empty space.:))

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
ArcOfCorinth said:
*whew* :D

I'm converting RttTEE to 3.5 and replacing the baddies with a Yuan-Ti cult that's replacing the town with tainted ones and so on. :cool:

Does 3.5 change the Yuan-Ti any?
Purebloods are quite a bit different. Not sure about the others.

Christian

Explorer
I was just about to ask the same thing. (Actually, what I really want to do is rant about timing. The proxy server at my place of employment let me access wizards.com as late as yesterday afternoon. :mad: I downloaded the SRD at home last night, I'll probably load it to my personal website tonight so I can access it. And no, I don't have the bandwidth to share it here, sorry.)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Elvinis75 said:
Anyone have any idea when this will be posted outside of Wizards site. Can't see it at work.
Hm. And you can't download the files that were directly linked to here, either, correct?

Yeoman

First Post
Darkness said:
Hm. And you can't download the files that were directly linked to here, either, correct?
Not sure about Elvinis, but I can not access the wizards site, or download from it.

Remove ads