Unearthed Arcana New UA Article out today: Bard and Paladin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
New UA article is out with a new subclass for Bard and Paladin each. The new options are College of Eloquence for bards and Oath of Heroism for Paladins. The psionic feel themed is continued as in previous ones.

Also, the previous survey is also out.

To me personally, it's very logical to assume they might be working in a subclasses/ character options book-oriented on psionics.

MarkB

Legend
The only thing I disliked for the bard was the second part of the Infectious Inspiration ability - specifically the CHA mod uses per day. So now I have a limited resource of ways to replenish another limited resource? Super fiddly. Just give me a couple of extra inspiration dice per day and leave it at that.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
The only thing I disliked for the bard was the second part of the Infectious Inspiration ability - specifically the CHA mod uses per day. So now I have a limited resource of ways to replenish another limited resource? Super fiddly. Just give me a couple of extra inspiration dice per day and leave it at that.
that is a very good idea you should suggest it.

There is another thread with the same topic. Lets continue there.

Yes but that thread is full of people obsessing about MtG rather than discussing the merits of the subclasses.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As we already have a thread on this, I'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases