New (Unofficial) Zakhara campaign guide available 04/13/2021

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
If anyone is interested in a pretty comprehensive review of the book, Jorphdan posted a video earlier today that covers it pretty well. He also had a lot of good things to say about our approach and the overall product, which is nice to hear.

The video is here:

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
And not to be pushy, folks, but we also have a collection of over 180 magic items and artifacts! Every item officially published for Al-Qadim, whether in the sourceboxes, Dragon and Dungeon Magazines, and the Book of Artifacts, plus lists of mundane equipment and weapons. It also includes all the items from the Complete Book of Necromancers, which was a sort of stealth Al-Qadim supplement written by the same guy who did A Dozen and One Adventures, Cities of Bone, and Ruined Kingdoms.

Kazerabet's Keepsakes - Over 180 Magic Items and Artifacts for Al-Qadim and Forgotten Realms Campaigns - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Ad Page Kazerabet Available Now-page001.jpeg

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Just wanted to say congratulations on getting this out. It seems to be doing really well. Hopefully WotC takes notice.
Thank you!

Given the experiences some have had working and dealing with/for WotC, I'm not sure how much I'd like their attention! But we've been overwhelmed by the kind words and positivity we've seen in response to the campaign guide and our general approach, and we're very happy that people seem to be enjoying it!

Marshall O

Villager
Thumbs up!

Question: Does anyone know what actual Arabic word is supposed to be represented by "Zakhara"? Is it from the word for "teem" or "abound" or is it a slight mistransliteration of the Arabic for "flower" or maybe a bigger mistransliteration of "desert"?
I lived on Zahara street in Saudi. It means shinning flower. The spelling and pronunciation do not include the 'k'. Zakhara or زخاره doesn't mean anything.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases