• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New World of Darkness Campaign - Players Needed!

Mana Biscuit

First Post
I am storytelling a World of Darkness (New Rules) campaign, which runs every Wednesday evening from 5 pm to 11 pm (Central Time - US). If you are interested, please get into contact with me via e-mail: knwilliams@kcc.edu.

Setting:

My own modified version of Des Moines, Iowa (utilizing some NPC's of own devising and others from the Chicago setting), August 2010. It is easiest if everyone plays a werewolf, but Changelings and Mages are permissable. No Vampires or Prometheans.

Requirements:

Those interested need to contact me via e-mail (given above), and please include a list of at least ten character concepts (More is better). You may include concepts that are specific to a supernatural template, as everyone will begin as a supernatural creature. Please get into contact with me a day or two before that Wednesday. I intend to do individual character preludes for the campaign, dealing with how each character became what they are. I would prefer to have each prelude done before Wednesday.

<i>Note: This is an online campaign, and we meet at the following website:</i>

www.unlikely-heroes.com/chat

Thanks to all who took the time to read this!

Last edited:

Remove ads