newbies guide for Fallout 4

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Yeah, crafting is just so useful in FO4, it seems wild to me go low int. The game seems curved based on having upgraded equipment.

I mean that or always being in power armor, but I honestly find the power armor not very fun

Reynard

Legend
Yeah, crafting is just so useful in FO4, it seems wild to me go low int. The game seems curved based on having upgraded equipment.

I mean that or always being in power armor, but I honestly find the power armor not very fun
I LOVE the gun crafting in FO4. And I never wear PA unless I have to go deep into a rad zone for a while.

Kaodi

Hero
With patience you will eventually find pretty much any weapon mod you want on items recovered in the game, so it is totally doable to not use Gun Nut, though it may not make for the easiest first playthrough. But in any case if you want to do any crafting at all the simplest advice is pick up every single item you find that breaks down into adhesive. That stuff is sticky, sticky gold.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
With patience you will eventually find pretty much any weapon mod you want on items recovered in the game, so it is totally doable to not use Gun Nut, though it may not make for the easiest first playthrough. But in any case if you want to do any crafting at all the simplest advice is pick up every single item you find that breaks down into adhesive. That stuff is sticky, sticky gold.
Me anytime I find Wonderglue:
Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Zardnaar

Legend
I LOVE the gun crafting in FO4. And I never wear PA unless I have to go deep into a rad zone for a while.

I don't even do tgat.

Run around butt naked glowing sea survival mode. Mysterious serum wonderful stuff.

You can get up to around level 10-14 building shelves in Sanctuary.

Zardnaar

Legend

Biggest incentive to plant crops.

Zardnaar

Legend

You can loot parts off items.

Eg early game momma Murphy has a pipe weapon with suppressor on it.

Put it it on a different gun.

If you know where stuff is you can get very early combat rifles or sniper rifles with scopes etc.

adhesive farm ftw

Remove ads