• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Next Chicago Gameday - November 15th!!!!

MattyHelms

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm thinking I'll run a game and play one -- I've got a few ideas.

1) Ok, everyone knows that the Duchess's tea party is the ultimate lame example of the kind of game that "roleplayers" like to play. Sit around and gasp in astonishment at Count Jeoffrin's crass behavior. Giggle in titillation at the witty reparte of the Duke's latest mistress and his teenage son. Scream in terror as the duchess's body is suddenly ripped open from the inside by the demon host she's been carrying inside her body. Whimper in horror as you realize you're trapped inside her manor far away from the town, and any hope of help. Pick up a weapon and see if you can survive the evening.

2) D02: Know No Limit!!!!11!! The crac team of specail opertivves has to resuce the president from the evill vampire pirats from outer space that suck your're blood and punch your head off!! This game is serious! It has ninjas and crocodiles! All of it maed possible by the geniuos of teh clawring crabbe. This game will roxxors your boxxors and knock off your soxxors. ONly true bad-assses that know no limit need appply, please.

You are my new hero.

KnowTheToe

First Post
I have a few ideas for a nice one shot in a city. Evil clerics, thieves guilds, mysterious nobles, and a few really whacked out encounters. Its all fun. I will start working on putting all of my notes together. Bring extra characters :D

Jaws

First Post
Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed

I would be willing to run an AU demo. Actually I rather play in an AU game. We will see if enough people are interested.

Maybe I'll carpool with Barendd Nobeard, though we never met.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

MattyHelms

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
And I'm serious! I want to run one of those two scenarios, if someone wants to play either of them! :)

Well, the D02: Know No Limit!!!!11!! game sounds an awful lot like my Synnibarr game. Which means I'd love to play it. I'd love to play in both games.

Man, we need four slots of games!!!!!

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
And I'm serious! I want to run one of those two scenarios, if someone wants to play either of them! :)

How could I pass up picturing a demon ripping out of human flesh. Maybe we could find a mini of it :)

buzz

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
#2 definitely sounds like a lot of fun. I think we have to extend Game Day to game Week so I have time to play that, Synnibar, Cthulhu, and other stuff. :)

As usual, since I play a lot of D&D in my own groups, I'd love to see d20 Modern, Arcana Unearthed, M&M, or a Gamma World d20 (which will be out by then) game be run. I'd also love to try Buffy.

buzz said:
#2 definitely sounds like a lot of fun. I think we have to extend Game Day to game Week so I have time to play that, Synnibar, Cthulhu, and other stuff. :)

As usual, since I play a lot of D&D in my own groups, I'd love to see d20 Modern, Arcana Unearthed, M&M, or a Gamma World d20 (which will be out by then) game be run. I'd also love to try Buffy.
Hey, you punk! :) Don't you still owe me a Dark*Matter game this time around? I won't cry if you want to use d20 Modern rules, of course... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads