D&D General NFTs Are Here To Ruin Dungeons & Dragons

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I'm not on board with all the hostility here. I mean, I think it's a silly idea. But lots of people think BC and NFTs are the coolest things ever, absent malice, so I don't find it surprising...again, just misguided...that somebody is trying to combine them with D&D. It doesn't mean they are evil.

I'm all for poking fun at this in the name of, well, fun. But a lot of these posts are crossing the line, imo.

Staffan

Legend
I'm not on board with all the hostility here. I mean, I think it's a silly idea. But lots of people think BC and NFTs are the coolest things ever, absent malice, so I don't find it surprising...again, just misguided...that somebody is trying to combine them with D&D. It doesn't mean they are evil.

I'm all for poking fun at this in the name of, well, fun. But a lot of these posts are crossing the line, imo.
Would that be the line that goes up?

Cryptocurrency is a Ponzi scheme. So are NFTs. Anyone trying to use them deserves ridicule and scorn, pour encourager les autres.

I mean, they might not be evil. They might just be ignorant. In which case, they should learn about the bullcrap they're about to get into, and then figure out something else to do with their lives.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've noticed that after you interjected yourself into OUR conversation, you've yet to try and answer a single question put to you but you've got enough time for semi-smarmy rejoinders. Why is that?
OK folks, while you're free to give your opinions about NFTs, attacking creators like this for simply responding isn't OK. This isn't 'your' conversation, it's a conversation in public about them. They are allowed to participate.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases