• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NHL: Free Agency, Trade, Injury, and Rookie News!

Lefferts

First Post
Cutter XXIII said:
LeClair to the Pens.

Wow. The Penguins have assembled a lot of offensive talent. If Thibault or Fleury come out strong for them, they are going to be one of the teams to beat. We'll see if overpowering offense translates to playoff success.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well in terms of geography this makes sense. I just wonder if the idea of playing with a great center in the Burgh was another reason John went there. We'll see.

devilbat

First Post
Well in terms of geography this makes sense. I just wonder if the idea of playing with a great center in the Burgh was another reason John went there.

I'm sure that played a huge roll. It all makes sense to me. Local fans are familiar with him, he stays in the U.S. and avoids the nasty Canadian tax laws. His kids don't Have to leave their schools in Philly, he's part of a big offensive rebuilding in Pittsburgh, he get's to play with uber legend Mario Lemieux, and possible future legend Sydney Crosby.

He doesn't help Pittsburgh defense problems though.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Devilbat,

Quite frankly I don't see anything at the moment fixing the titanic leaky D on this Pens teams. The only good spot is goaltending, so for the moment, that's your best D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads