• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nifft Does Shadow Magic (work in progress)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Land Outcast said:
Hey Nifft, 'tis was some time ago, but could you just make a quick summary of the Special Abilities (if you do remember what you were thinking about, o' course) :cool:

Could I trouble you for some feedback, amigo?

Thanks, -- N

Aus_Snow

First Post
Nifft sir, you rock. :cool:

I only recently got my paws on my very own copy of the Tome of Magic (and I love the book, incidentally :) ) - and, having found this thread (and your other ToM one) again, I just thought I'd at least take the time to thank you for the time and effort you've put into these very cool house rules, and for posting them here (of course).

Cheers.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Hey, Nifft. I just got my hands on Tome of Magic specifically for the Shadow Magic chapter. I'm really liking it so far, and I also like what you have done here. I'd like to use a good portion of what you have written up for my campaign, so I amcurious if you have all this info in one handy document. If you do, I'd appreciate it if you could send it my way.

frukathka [at] yahoo [dot] com

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Ah yes, this! I should finish this.

However, I got the Tome of Battle, and I keep thinking that the best really most awesomest Shadowcaster ever would be a blend of this stuff above and some maneuvers (from guess where? why yes, Shadow Hand school).

So I'm thinking about some sort of unholy hybrids... but it's all in the mumbling stage so far, nothing on paper even.

I'll get back to this, thanks for the interest everyone! It's very helpful to have some motivation. :)

Thanks, -- N

Vrecknidj

Explorer
Nifft said:
Ah yes, this! I should finish this.

However, I got the Tome of Battle, and I keep thinking that the best really most awesomest Shadowcaster ever would be a blend of this stuff above and some maneuvers (from guess where? why yes, Shadow Hand school).

So I'm thinking about some sort of unholy hybrids... but it's all in the mumbling stage so far, nothing on paper even.

I'll get back to this, thanks for the interest everyone! It's very helpful to have some motivation. :)

Thanks, -- N
I am looking forward to seeing this. Possibly a little of this plus a little of that will turn into "the best really most awesomest" indeed.

Dave

WhatGravitas

Explorer
I've seen you, Nifft, bumping this thread over on the Wizards-boards... and said your Powerbook died. So, does this still live, or it is gone?

Remove ads