• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Man's Land (IC)

Darimaus

First Post
OOC: Jemal: The point is they don't see you coming. You're however far away you want to be. I'm gonna need SR checks for your spells btw.

Jemal

Adventurer
*Whin will launch the first Fireball at ~ 360'.
SR Check is 28, and the fact that you asked for it is what matters, now I know they're not normal, and that was the purpose of the Fireball.

Jemal

Adventurer
*OOC: Initiative : 8!!!!!
woo! BTW, did the fireball seem to affect them at all?*

Whin ponders the situation, taking stock of how the fireball affected the Zombies, and their reactions to it... *Refocus*

Last edited:

Fenris2

First Post
Darimaus said:
"We know not the nature of his power, but we do know of its destructive potential. Those cities that have been destroyed, they are simply craters now. Deep ones. Miles across. There are no ruins. There are no survivors. Its only destruction. Which is why he must be stopped." [color]

Sylvie hinks to her self, *These guys had issues stopping us, and I know for one it would take a fair bit of power to do what they describe. More than I could easily do, unless I had a loooot of time. Sigh... They will not succeed. But we may yet learn something from it.*

Unkabear

First Post
Grift Flying along side Whin draws his short sword and smiles. And though Whin could not see him smiling he knew...he in fact would not be useless. Grift had spent good money on this short sword. He then clicks it onto his light crossbow as a bayonet and loads it. He then waits till he is closer to fire.

(ooc Inititive 25. Attaching the short sword to the crossbow via rules outlined in Complete Scoundrel (-2 to hit w/short sword)(let me know if you will not allow this and I will modify the post) currently invisible (racial ability) Scentless (Gwerons Boots) and hiding/move silently 40/46 hide not counting any mods for invis, using Whin as cover as needed.)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Jareel Arinthis, Monk 20, Hp: 201/201

Jareel looks around at the clock, watching as each tick brings them closer to midnight, and thus, to their first meeting with a disciple.

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn regards the paladin with fascination. He knew this, but was -inviting- the creature to this city? And not even bothering to evacuate it? Not even to -try-?

She says blandly, "What exactly do you expect us to do against that kind of power?" The dark warrior nods at Sylvie. "And how did you expect your traps, your attacks to work? If he can reduce a city to a crater that big, what mortal could ever oppose him?"

Thorn grimaces and walks a few steps away from the wall to look out over the city.

"No. There's more to this. Something you either don't know, or aren't telling us."

She considers, then whirls to face the paladin.

"Are you sure it's HIM that destroys the cities? Him by his own powers, his own agency? Or does he call on something else? Think! You must have heard -something-, have some kind of theory!"

Voidrazor

First Post
Vexation lending acid to her voice, Lowryllyth replies, "I see. Are you absolutely certain there are no further pertinent facts that you have omitted?"

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Munthrek and Tekumo sit back and listen to Thorn and Lowryllyth question the paladin. He only hopes that they are ready for the Dicsiple, and that they can stop him.

Remove ads