• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E No update to Basic today?

Kinak

First Post
Between the Starter Set, the HotDG (I keep pronouncing this hotdog) update (FRICKIN' ADULT BLUE DRAGON!) and my own creativity, I've already created one adventure and am working on converting my Homebrew setting.
Yeah, the hotdog treasure and monsters do a good job covering for the Basic update. There's a lot of stuff in there, plenty of it low level.

There are a couple classics missing, but we've got most of Keep on the Borderlands in there.

Cheers!
Kinak

mips42

Adventurer
Yeah, the hotdog treasure and monsters do a good job covering for the Basic update. There's a lot of stuff in there, plenty of it low level.

There are a couple classics missing, but we've got most of Keep on the Borderlands in there.

Cheers!
Kinak
Heh. Is that hotdog treasure a Masterwork Hotdog or the dreaded Hotdog of Vomiting?

surfarcher

First Post
I wonder if @surfarcher has seen the monster stats in the back of the PHB yet.
Also, my guess is he has. He seems to have spies/thralls/minions in tactical locations throughout the world. He had the monster appendix from HotDQ weeks ago! (Well, at least one week ago.)
I can't confirm that I have seen it. But I believe I did receive an alpha copy of these... But I am still waiting for my PHB at the moment.

None of my minions have come forth on this yet... Anyone interested in becoming a minion for a benevolent overlord should PM me on here :p

I wonder if it angers Him when we keep calling him into our world this way. lol
I quite enjoy it, actually!

Lots of new monsters in the HotDQ supplement. Very nice!
I know :-D Busy digesting it ;-)

Any news on this?

Only a couple hours left in the West Coast business day. But, I imagine a lot of the WotC staff is off for GenCon and not available to make fixes.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Well, it detects as magic, so I think we can rule out the masterwork hotdog.

Cheers!
Kinak
Given that the acronym is HotDQ, i could tell you how I'd pronounce it, but it wouldn't be Grandma-friendly (unless Grandma's kinda randy).

Remove ads