No XP/Laughs?

What 'edition' of EN World are we on these days? Can we edition war about the messageboard features?

Actually, I guess I need to update my avatar, since it looks stretched and pixelated on desktop.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
A lot of the previous XP doesn't seem to have migrated. I currently only have 336 "likes", all of which seem to date back to 2014. No record of anything since then. Before the switch, I had 2400 or so between XP and Laughs.

Disconcerting. Although I created my account in 2010, I didn't really start posting here until the WotC forums shut down which was 2014/15? So if that is the case, I have to climb up from nothing again.

Rune

Once A Fool
Granted, XP wasn’t even a thing during most of EN World’s first decade, so I guess I can’t be too bothered by it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don’t see that on mobile.

When you say "on mobile" could you clarify what you mean? Just viewing the site on a mobile device (which shows the same as desktop) or using the Tapatalk app (which is a third party app I don't have any control over)?

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
When you say "on mobile" could you clarify what you mean? Just viewing the site on a mobile device (which shows the same as desktop) or using the Tapatalk app (which is a third party app I don't have any control over)?
Ahh. Viewing the site on a mobile device, specifically an iPhone X.

EDIT: Just checked it out on my laptop, now I see. You have to hover your mouse over Like, which I can't do on my phone for obvious reasons. Carry on!

Remove ads