No XP/Laughs?

Rune

Once A Fool
I can confirm. I’m on a mobile device and see only a thumbs-up “like” option. Which I will test right now.

B91E469A-73AB-4C52-9367-1D998B4BBF8A.png

Last edited:

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Disconcerting. Although I created my account in 2010, I didn't really start posting here until the WotC forums shut down which was 2014/15? So if that is the case, I have to climb up from nothing again.
On one hand, I should resist unnecessary gamification.

On the other hand, "MAH EXPERIENCE POINTS!"

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Obviously, Morrus and the others deliberately took out the XP/Laugh features that existed from 2015 on, after PROMISING US that they would support the features of ALL EDITIONS of the messageboard.

Where is the inclusion?

This is a slap in the face to people, like me, that loved and used the XP / Laugh system, and is clearly just a sop to the olds who never grokked how awesome it was.

(Am I doing this right? Do I need more umbrage?)
If you have to ask if your messageboard edition warring needs more umbrage, then it definitely needs more umbrage.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I was just coming up to level 17. Waah!

Weirdly, I have a bunch of ‘reactions’ listed in my profile, but they date back to 2014, nothing more recent.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I know what it is. It was about 5 years ago we installed the new like/laugh thing on the old boards, and stopped using the old rep system. This upgrade imported the data from old rep system and converted it to the new reactions system.

Remove ads