No XP/Laughs?

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Did the XP and laughs from the previous version of the forum not translate into reactions in this version? I was #3 in XP and #7 in Laughs. Now I got nothing.
A lot of the previous XP doesn't seem to have migrated. I currently only have 336 "likes", all of which seem to date back to 2014. No record of anything since then. Before the switch, I had 2400 or so between XP and Laughs.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Did the XP and laughs from the previous version of the forum not translate into reactions in this version? I was #3 in XP and #7 in Laughs. Now I got nothing.

Not sure how that works. That's something I haven't experimented with much yet. I imagine you guys have figured out more about it than I have at this point! :)

Sacrosanct

Legend
I was more simplistic in my motivation.

TWICE AS MANY LAUGHS AS TWOSIX, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

I find it easier to have base, petty motives.

Yeah, I was #2 in xp behind Gary Gygax for a while there (lowkey13, you were #1 for laughs IIRC). It was a bit of a pride thing to have #2 XP with only 5,000 posts, but it's not like Morrus came to my home and took away my dice or anything. I'll survive. Possibly.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
It's weird, if you click on the Members tab there's some charts but they seem to bear no resemblance to the old ones. I, for one, seem to now have had "0" reactions to my post history!? :)

Sacrosanct

Legend
I would give you another like, but what's the point now, right? It would be like giving the thumb's up to cassette tapes, or pagers. Adulation lost in a void...

Remove ads