Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

jaker2003

Explorer
OOC: I seem to be online when the DM is, I should try to get better initiative modifiers for Jace, so I can act immediately. Guys, don't base your actions on what I plan to do, if you've got a better plan, run with that. I can always post a different action based on the activity of a character with better intiative.
Now I just have to wait for everyone else to wake up and chime in.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Clearing his head from the sudden toppling, Quozen looks at the beasts. Not entirely sure what they are, or how they move, he prepares for the assault.

• Is there some sort of cover between Quozen and the creatures?
  • How far away are the creatures?

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan will turn, dipping closer to the ground, just in case. As he comes back around he draws his sickle and prepares to engage. He also gives the fallen elf a quick glance to confirm that he's not badly injured.

ethandrul

First Post
ooc- told ya we shoulda traveled up high.

Hasin looks back and sees the enemies What are those?
veering his horse around hasin stops and draws his bow and a pair of arrows.

Last edited:

jaker2003

Explorer
ethandrul said:
ooc- told ya we shoulda traveled up high.
OOC: If you don't want any XP, you can still flee. Dwarves do that, right? Run away from danger?

I just looked at Quozen's character sheet, he doesn't have any knowledge skills. He's the only one who can see what's happening and he can't even roll a knowledge skill to know what it is!
Well, I have a suggestion for his player until he can find cover: apply dodge to one, deflect arrows the other, assuming they both fire at you again. They might decide to shoot more of us down first ;)

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
OoC: Not all that sure about mounted combat, but Valan should be able to wheel around and dive for the creatures while drawing his sickle,(combining move actions) and then come into attack, but not charge right? If so that's what he does.

jaker2003

Explorer
OOC: Rystil, I think Quozen's player is waiting for you to answer his questions in post #144.

Then we're waiting for Droggle (has anyone seen Bison?) and Dorrin (thegreyman checked in, but didn't list an action). How long do we have to wait for them before they get DM'ed?

Rystil Arden

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Clearing his head from the sudden toppling, Quozen looks at the beasts. Not entirely sure what they are, or how they move, he prepares for the assault.

• Is there some sort of cover between Quozen and the creatures?
  • How far away are the creatures?
*The area is pretty sparse, and the enemies are flying above him, so they can probably attack him pretty easily.*

Remove ads