Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oops, I thought that was Valan's last turn, but you're right)

*With so many failed attempts to send them away, it is no surprise that the advancing zombie horde is able to inflict major wounds on the staunch heroes. Fortunately for the clerics, there aren't that many zombies close enough to attack them, but the dwarves do not fare so well. Hasin is on the edge of collapse, and Droggle is badly injured as well. Hasin responds by slashing another zombie's head off, perhaps his last act, as many other undead close around him, and Droggle wounds another, taking off an arm.*

(OOC: As far as the Clerics, Valan takes 4 Damage and Dorrin takes 3

Clerics' Turn)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oops, I thought that was Valan's last turn, but you're right)

*With so many failed attempts to send them away, it is no surprise that the advancing zombie horde is able to inflict major wounds on the staunch heroes. Fortunately for the clerics, there aren't that many zombies close enough to attack them, but the dwarves do not fare so well. Hasin is on the edge of collapse, and Droggle is badly injured as well. Hasin responds by slashing another zombie's head off, perhaps his last act, as many other undead close around him, and Droggle wounds another, taking off an arm.*

(OOC: As far as the Clerics, Valan takes 4 Damage and Dorrin takes 3

Clerics' Turn)

thegreyman

First Post
AC 17, HP 11 of 14

Dorrin presents his holy symbol once more commanding the undead to leave. Not feeling a huge surge of positive energy flow through him, Dorrin tries to refocus the power of Grendath and push more energy through his holy symbol. However, only a meager showing of light trickles off his holy symbol... Only one more...

Dorrin's Fourth Turn (1d20+2=14, 2d6+4=9)
Don't think that's strong enough so using the Luck Domain Reroll...
Dorrin's Fourth Turn (try two) (1d20+2=9, 2d6+4=7)
*Fizzle* (oh, and sorry about rerolling turning damage. Shouldn't count for turning anyways, my bad.)

[sblock=Spells Prepared]Spell Save DC (13 + spell lvl)
0 - Create Water, Light, Light, Create Water
1 - Bless, Bless, Shield of Faith, Magic Weapon (D)

Turn Undead (5/day, +2 to turn, 2d6+4 Damage): 1 Remaining
War Domain: Weapon Focus and Proficiency w/ longsword
Luck Domain: 1/day Reroll once before success/failure, Must keep second roll. Used
[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan will stride forward if he needs to, avoiding the rotting hands as best as he can. He'll attempt to heal Hasin. Don't let them hit you. He says unnecessarily.
Taking a half a moment Valan will look over there foes, any sign of the spectre?

jaker2003

Explorer
One not-so-Heroic pose later, Jace is fumbling for his morningstar and checking his priorities. (or however its spelled)

Jace's Intended actions:
1. Cast Bless for self and allies.
2. Swap crossbow for morningstar.
3. Cast Protection from Evil Magic Weapon on self morningstar.
4. Hurl flasks of oil into the throngs of undead
5. Target as many of the oil-laden undead as possible with Jace's Burning Hands spell.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Well, for some reason I thought these things were tougher than normal Zombies. Eh, you win some, you die some.

Edit: You know how silly someone can get after a long time away? Well, for some reason, I thought I only turned 2 HD creatures with the +1 level turn. Kinda forgot I was second level. Wow, now I feel pretty dumb.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jace switches for a more appropriate weapon, as Dorrin's luck eludes him like so much sand sifting through his fingers. Valan gives a quick prayer and heals Hasin on the defensive. Meanwhile, the undead continue their advance and their assault. Droggle is hit again and seems on the verge of collapsing. Hasin too takes a heavy blow, but Valan's healing keeps the dwarf on his feet. For his troubles, however, Valan is bludgeoned again by a meaty fist infused with necrotic power, and even Jace takes a hit this time, though his morningstar is able to ward off the undead before too many can reach him. Valan notices the incorporeal creature, but it is nestled deep within the mob of zombies, quite safe from any possible turning attempt.*

*Droggle decides to fight defensively lest he fall, and luckily, his attack still strikes through, dropping another zombie. Hasin also fights defensively and gets an extremely lucky blow, but sadly, even though he pierces through where the heart would be, these things have no need for human organs, and the zombie just keeps coming.*

(OOC: Oops, looks like the Nat20 was no help to Hasin.

Valan takes 3 Damage, Dorrin takes 5, Jace takes 5 as well.

Clerics' turn)

jaker2003

Explorer
JACE 11/18 hp

Jace's Intended actions:
1. Cast Bless for self and allies.
2. Swap crossbow for morningstar.

3. Cast Magic Weapon on morningstar.
4. Hurl flasks of oil into the throngs of undead
5. Target as many of the oil-laden undead as possible with Jace's Burning Hands spell.

Jace tries to shake off the blow and cast his spell, pausing long enough to call out, "should I burn them or just bruise them?"

jaker2003

Explorer
[sblock=Attention: theGreyMan; InVinoVeritas]The Bizarre Bazaar is continuing with a new DM. If you wish for Thargon Kolex to participate, you need to chime in at the game thread.[/sblock]

Remove ads