Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019!

It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

rpg_podcast.jpg

The winners last year in each category were The Good Friends of Jackson Elias (talk) and The Adventure Zone (actual play). As winners, they enter the Hall of Fame, secure in their victory for evermore, and aren't eligible this year.

Nomimate your favourite podcast by posting the podcast’s name and a link to the podcast in the comments below.

Rules:
  • there are two categories: TALK (news, reviews, opinions, interviews etc) and ACTUAL PLAY.
  • must have released at least 3 new episodes in 2019
  • the main focus must be tabletop RPGs
  • must not be your own podcast
  • must include a link to the podcast’s web page; no link, no nom!
  • list the individual podcasts, not producers who might make multiple podcasts; be specific which you mean
  • podcasts only, please, not Twitch streams, videos, TV shows, YouTube channels, etc., however awesome those things are!
Feel free to say why.

As always, if it’s not nominated, it won’t be in the main poll.

Nominations open for one week, until Tuesday 17th December. The poll will come shortly thereafter. The results will fittingly initially be announced in our podcast and posted here as an article later.

One final note. I do this every year, just like the the Anticipated RPG poll. However, unlike individual RPGs, podcasts are on ongoing venture. I'd like to note in advance that a podcast can only win this poll once.

NoodleLeith

Villager
Nominating Tablestory's Zero.Blue.Orion - Tablestory have many shows, and 2019 was perhaps the biggest yet, but Zero.Blue.Orion takes the listeners through all of the emotions that there are, while keeping its 'anime comedy' vibe at its core. With a cast of voice actors and entertainers, and each of them having their own voice effects and sound effects, the show is incredibly immersive.

Tallifer

Hero
I will abide by the rule, but it seems arbitrary. For example, my favourite Tolkien podcast Prancing Pony posts both as a listen-only podcast on one homepage, and as a youtube video on their other homepage.

Edit: re-read the rules more carefully. doh

Will there be another awards contest for those other media?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

Remove ads