Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019!

It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

rpg_podcast.jpg

The winners last year in each category were The Good Friends of Jackson Elias (talk) and The Adventure Zone (actual play). As winners, they enter the Hall of Fame, secure in their victory for evermore, and aren't eligible this year.

Nomimate your favourite podcast by posting the podcast’s name and a link to the podcast in the comments below.

Rules:
  • there are two categories: TALK (news, reviews, opinions, interviews etc) and ACTUAL PLAY.
  • must have released at least 3 new episodes in 2019
  • the main focus must be tabletop RPGs
  • must not be your own podcast
  • must include a link to the podcast’s web page; no link, no nom!
  • list the individual podcasts, not producers who might make multiple podcasts; be specific which you mean
  • podcasts only, please, not Twitch streams, videos, TV shows, YouTube channels, etc., however awesome those things are!
Feel free to say why.

As always, if it’s not nominated, it won’t be in the main poll.

Nominations open for one week, until Tuesday 17th December. The poll will come shortly thereafter. The results will fittingly initially be announced in our podcast and posted here as an article later.

One final note. I do this every year, just like the the Anticipated RPG poll. However, unlike individual RPGs, podcasts are on ongoing venture. I'd like to note in advance that a podcast can only win this poll once.

Mcnuggets

Villager
I'd like to nominate The Pod Called Quest (the Pod Called Quest) that started this year. They are playing Pathfinder featuring a stellar cast of PCs in a homebrewed world. It's got drama, humor, amazing Homebrew monsters, and has in less than 30 episodes had more "Wait holy crap what just happened?!" Moments than many podcasts have their whole run. The GM is especially good, having made a few custome classes and races for his players, and the table chemistry is amazing. The party does not start at level one, and the story is essentially the second campaign for the group, so there's a lot of history that helps with the group meshing really well.

TieflingTerror

Villager
Actual play: I have bee n listening to both Greetings Adventurers and D&D&D am would like to nominate both but would pick Greetings Adventurers over D&D&D.

CurseofSebs

Villager
Actual Play: Dungeons Dice & Everything Nice dungeonsdice.com (absolutely hilarious), Tales From The Mist Tales from the Mists (bringing Ravenloft kicking and screaming into spooky lack of exploitation and general horror greatness) and Venture Maidens https://www.venturemaidens.com (All around awesomeness)

Also, (actual play) Runelanders: Rapscallions Runewise Games – Welcome to the Runeverse (Truly one of the best actual play podcasts out there with a whole homebrew universe and audio drama levels of writing and roleplay)

Talk: Behold her Behold Her Podcast (The glorious Lysa Chen highlights women in the TTRPG community)

Last edited:

G

Guest 7018042

I nominate dying order, created by Tablestory:

They have lots of shows but the above is my favourite. Actual play.

yaered

Villager
My nomination will go towards Tablestory's Nocturne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

Remove ads