Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019!

It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

rpg_podcast.jpg

The winners last year in each category were The Good Friends of Jackson Elias (talk) and The Adventure Zone (actual play). As winners, they enter the Hall of Fame, secure in their victory for evermore, and aren't eligible this year.

Nomimate your favourite podcast by posting the podcast’s name and a link to the podcast in the comments below.

Rules:
  • there are two categories: TALK (news, reviews, opinions, interviews etc) and ACTUAL PLAY.
  • must have released at least 3 new episodes in 2019
  • the main focus must be tabletop RPGs
  • must not be your own podcast
  • must include a link to the podcast’s web page; no link, no nom!
  • list the individual podcasts, not producers who might make multiple podcasts; be specific which you mean
  • podcasts only, please, not Twitch streams, videos, TV shows, YouTube channels, etc., however awesome those things are!
Feel free to say why.

As always, if it’s not nominated, it won’t be in the main poll.

Nominations open for one week, until Tuesday 17th December. The poll will come shortly thereafter. The results will fittingly initially be announced in our podcast and posted here as an article later.

One final note. I do this every year, just like the the Anticipated RPG poll. However, unlike individual RPGs, podcasts are on ongoing venture. I'd like to note in advance that a podcast can only win this poll once.

Krakenredbeard

First Post
Nominating “ask the Oracle” Ironsworn RPG podcast created by the creator Shawn Tomkin. Him and his son are currently doing a live play but the first two episode were world building and character creation. This podcast will be bouncing between live plays and other things related to this rpg. He’s planning on interviewing players and content created that have created content around ironsworn and more. It’s just getting started but really good so far!

Marcuk360

Villager
I’m throwing the Lovecraft tapes into this pot. Actual play Call of Cthulhu. Great group of guys a fantastic listen

Remki

Villager
Talk podcast: +1 Forward. Does in-depth dives into games made with the Powered by the Apocalypse system. Really informative and useful.
Actual Play Podcast: The Critshow. My favorite podcast, period. Excellent audio production, great group chemistry, really fun mystery arcs, and their community is amazing.

Wangalade

Explorer
The Wandering Dms , in my opinion far and above better than any other RPG podcast, involves actual discussion and not just banter. Definitely something to listen to if you're interested in old school gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

Remove ads