• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Non-Iconics Test

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Thanks for the email.

Sollir - I don't think I'd have noticed, except that someone pointed out Eric's avatar as a really good & appropriate picture. :)

reapersaurus

Explorer
CR - i think that's wonderful work, if you can get our adventure al collected.

What don't you have?
I think i have the entire Introduction saved at home...

If you need it, I can check when i finish work (nights til Wed.)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
It would be great if you could send me the introduction, Reaper. I've been putting a good deal of effort into this, but it'll be lost on those who haven't been following our storyline without the intro.

On another note, I think I'll also pull a copy of the maps off Heavy G's starage space. I'll likely convert them to the incredibly efficient JPEG format before posting, though; BMP's hog space.

HeavyG

First Post
Kytess said:
Heavy G, I removed my request to delete the thread.

I have all of the pages from the last two threads (though not the introduction, sadly). The last two posts:

Okay, if these were the last posts, then I was up to date.

I'll probably start a new IC thread tomorrow (morning or afternoon) and we can continue.

If you need anything but the last few pages of the last thread, I have everything archived. However, it's in .html format, so it's very big (the introduction thread is 4 megs).

HeavyG

First Post
Hey, anybody else frightened by people already having 300-400 posts on the new boards ?

I'm not even talking about moderators who started two weeks ago, either.

reapersaurus

Explorer
i agree, heavy - i saw 216 posts on sunday and was frightened.

I THINK i heard that guy mentioning that the You Bastard threads really upped his post count to bloat-ville...

Murhid

First Post
Terribly, I just can't see how people can post that much and not be intentionally trying to up there posts, s p a m.

Oh oh look my 4th post !!

Remove ads