North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Wow...

I leave you guys alone for a week or two and WHAM! all of this happens! I need to find more free time :D

Well I'm more in for the fantasy so sign me up for Rel's game! I'll also take a leap of faith into theRuinedOne's game.

Mulkhoran, if you want to attach a solid name to the Settler's game, the guy's name is David. I can get you his contact info via e-mail if you need it. He is a newcomer to D&D and doesn't read the boards very often, but I know that Settlers is a lot of fun.

Quasqueton, I say keep the gladiator game up there for a while. If games wrap up early it would be a fun way to fill in the gaps. It also gives something to those who will be playing settlers for only half of the block.

Ruined

Explorer
Now that I have lured one into my trap, I have decided more upon the setting of my game. It will be a 3e Ravenloft game. NCSU Codemonkey's cool with this, and hopefully we can rope more players into it. Game Title coming shortly...

Mulkhoran

First Post
Templetroll said:
Please add me to the list for

Return to the Dungeons of the Slave Lords
The Whispering Woodwinds

NP, boss. Whispering Woodwind is supposed to be for 4 characters, but, er, once I get done reading it, I imagine I can scale it up for 5...........

Although if you're into D20 Starwars, HV could always use more players.....but I guess you know that :p

FYI, I've changed the guidelines for WW. 32 point DMG buy, Core Rules and Splatbooks.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Woot! My game is full! *does a happy dance*

I know of at least one other player who should be signing on to one or more of the other games as soon as I go kick him in the butt.

Remove ads