North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Henry

Autoexreginated
It's times like these I would have KILLED to have my Heroquest set still...

That would have gone over like hotcakes in the boardgame section.

Gargoyle

Adventurer
Aarrgh

I'm very very sorry, but I've got to cancel. I've started a new contract today and I found out that I've got to work on March 22nd. (I'm a network engineer and have to do changes at odd hours/weekends).

If things change I'll definitely show up, but I can't run a game or sign up for one. :(

Sorry....

Mulkhoran

First Post
Henry said:
It's times like these I would have KILLED to have my Heroquest set still...

That would have gone over like hotcakes in the boardgame section.

I've got a friend who has the Heroquest set, he's been using it for mapping dungeons in the campaign we've been playing. I'll ask him if it's complete, and maybe he'll let us borrow it.

Mulkhoran

First Post
Re: Aarrgh

Gargoyle said:
I'm very very sorry, but I've got to cancel. I've started a new contract today and I found out that I've got to work on March 22nd. (I'm a network engineer and have to do changes at odd hours/weekends).

If things change I'll definitely show up, but I can't run a game or sign up for one. :(

Sorry....

Argh, that's bad news, man. :( :( :(

Sorry to hear. I'll, *sniff*, adjust the schedule..............

*wailing and gnashing of teeth*

Henry

Autoexreginated
Re: Aarrgh

Gargoyle said:
I'm very very sorry, but I've got to cancel.

Well, double-gosh-diddly-darn!

Sorry to hear you won't make it - I was looking forward to meeting you, as many times as we've corresponded on these boards. But I am glad to hear about the contract itself.

Stop by if you get a chance - even if it is for a short while! :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Mulkhoran said:
I've got a friend who has the Heroquest set, he's been using it for mapping dungeons in the campaign we've been playing. I'll ask him if it's complete, and maybe he'll let us borrow it.

Hey, Mulkhoran, if he will let us do so, I would run a few sessions (2 or 3) in the afternoon. It's probably the most fun way to run essentially "hack n slash D&D" in an hour's time! It's a fast-moving game, taking about 45 minutes to 1 hour to play out a whole scenario.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Phew! I just got word from my sister that her wedding will definately NOT be on March 22. I'm good to go.

Now all I need is 2 more people to sign up for my Return to the Dungeons of the Slave Lords adventure. So sign up if it sounds like your cup of tea!

Gargoyle

Adventurer
Re: Re: Aarrgh

Henry said:

Well, double-gosh-diddly-darn!

Sorry to hear you won't make it - I was looking forward to meeting you, as many times as we've corresponded on these boards. But I am glad to hear about the contract itself.

Stop by if you get a chance - even if it is for a short while! :)

I'll try. I'll be working in southern SC, but if I get done early I'll drive up there before going home. (Not exactly on the way, but I really do want to go!)

Mulkhoran

First Post
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!!

Starwars D20 has joined the lineup, with HoppingVampire/Tim generously stepping in to fill the void left by our unfortunate loss of Gargoyle (mourners please omit flowers :p ).

Seriously, if people don't start speaking up, some of the GM's with less-full games could back out, and who would blame them? Why spend all that time preparing if you don't even know there are going to be people in your game?

19 days left!

Quasqueton

First Post
If it looks like we've got more DMs than needed, I can drop my gladiatorial matches and become a player. I was offering my game for "walk ins" and anyone else who didn't want to sign up for a formal game. I figured there wouldn't be enough folks signing up for DMing, so I was stepping up.

Unless some were particularly looking forward to the arena matches, I can join Henry's d20 Modern game, and probaby the d20 Star Wars game.

So, what should I do? Should I DM the arena fights, or be a player in others' games?

Quasqueton

Remove ads