North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Belen

Adventurer
I was wondering. Could we schedule time for players to meet GMs looking to recruit for their game? I am potentially looking for another player who is experienced, would rather role play, then roll-play, and could make a Saturday committment.

My e-mail is dave_ncsu_alumni@yahoo.com if interested.

Dave

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
So, I was talking to my sister's BF, and he's thinking that he might like to come to the gameday. Nothing certain, but another possible player for the pool . . .

Mulkhoran

First Post
Alrighty folks, requested changes made, I've added "pregen" to my slot description (grumble grumble more work grumble).

BelenUmeria, I'm not sure we'd really *need* to set aside a specific time for recruiting, it seems like it will/can sort of happen throughout the day. Plus there's an hour in the morning and afternoon, and an hour lunch or so......should be plenty of time for that kind stuff. I could be wrong though. Folks?

I'd really like to hear from a lot of the people that expressed an initial interest in this idea, what games they'd like to be in, or if there's something not there that they'd like to run or play. It might also be nice to have some overviews of what each game is going to be about.

And now, to practice what I babble about, I'm off to get one for The Whispering Woodwind :p

Last edited:

Mulkhoran

First Post
Speaks With Stone said:
I'd like to sign up for the Settlers Game and the Whispering Woodwind game.

Wohoo! M'game, she's a-full!

*dances*

C'mon folks! Plenty of room, plenty of room........I'm sure *somebody* wants to run some funky game system......

Jeph

Explorer
If my game this weekend goes well, I might consider running the adventure at Gameday. It's Star Wars with the Feng Shui rules set. :cool: BUT don't get your hopes up about it . . .

Remove ads