North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Mulkhoran

First Post
Gargoyle said:

Yeah, pregens can be fun. They encourage you to take risks and play stuff that you'd never think of playing in a full time campaign.

I put my name down for your game, too Gargoyle. Don't worry - once we have the GM's in place, the players will *roll* in! I swear. Really. Uh, maybe.

Henry

Autoexreginated
DETAILS FOR HENRY'S D20 MODERN GAME

First Time slot, 6 Players Maximum (3 slots left only! Get your foot in the door!)

Pre-Generated Characters will be used - I will have approximately 12 to choose from, so no one should feel left out.

Adventure details forthcoming.

Last edited:

drowdude

First Post
Mulkhoran said:

10:00AM-2:00PM, Table 1:
- Gargoyle - Running custom DnD 3E game, 6-8 players, core rules, pregen characters.
Confirmed players:
*Jeph

10:00AM-2:00PM, Table 2:
- Henry - D20 modern game, 6 slots, pregen chars.
Confirmed Players:
*Mulkhoran
*Drowdude
*Gargoyle

Looks good except for the fact that you have Gargoyle playing and DMing at the same time.... gonna be kinda rough on him ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Ah, James can handle it - we'll just set his table next to mine. :D

If you need me to, I can take the 3pm to 8pm slot instead.

What's your take, James? You move, or I move?

Mulkhoran

First Post
Henry said:

hee, whoops. I guess I *should* have waited on this conversation before just changing it........it's just.........the power ..........it GRIPS ME!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem*

Sorry, let me know what you guys want, I'll fix it right up!

EDIT: Although, if you jump to the evening slot, I'll have to hop to the morning. No problem though, let me know.

Last edited:

Mulkhoran

First Post
Ever more imperative this stays visible on the front page now.......gotta get as many people as possible, less than a month away!

I guess I'll let some of the groups I've played with know about this, we seem to have a GM's shortage right at the moment.

Rel, could you add something like "Sign up now!" or somesuch to the title of the thread? Maybe that'll signal to the interested parties to revisit the thread and grab or GM a game.

Mulkhoran

First Post
Henry said:
I edited it for us.

So you did, so you did...............

[homer]

Hmm, I wonder what other things we could get Henry to do for us......proxy by power, hmm......

Yeeesss, I think we've found our next willing victim.

Wait. Are you saying that out loud?

No, of course not! I'm not that stupi---

D'OH!

[/homer]

bored bored bored:cool:

Gargoyle

Adventurer
Henry said:

No preference. :)

Please revise the game I'm running to be 6 slots rather than 6-8. That'll help me get ready and make it easier on the poor ole bad guys.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases