• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Trouvere

Explorer
"Don't be upset, Galwynn," says Keldar as he heads up the stairs. "If one of us must die heroically for the sake of the mission, then there's really only one choice. I would, of course, but I'm too pretty to die young, and someone needs to sing of your noble sacrifice."

Boddynock

First Post
Trouvere said:
"... I'm too pretty to die young, and someone needs to sing of your noble sacrifice."
"Oh, Chennet'," the dwarven cleric moans with real feeling, "please, just give me a molten pour instead of this cracked crucible."

The party moves upstairs once again, to the third floor. Straight ahead are the stairs to the 4th floor. On your right you can see part of the way down a hallway. It has a marble floor and pictures hang on the walls. Before you have a chance to examine things closely, you are greeted by two hot new friends.

Third Floor
Round 1

Initiative:

Keldar
Fiery1
Tommy
Fiery2
Tarag
Galwynn
Rapture

Attachments

• Floor-3-Round-1.jpg
    Floor-3-Round-1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 51

Trouvere

Explorer
Boddynock said:
OOC: He's indispensable, remember?
OOC: Certainly true, but that's not where I thought he was. I thought we'd gone Rapture, Tarag, Keldar, Tommy, Galwynn. Somewhat irrelevant given the rebuking, however.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads