Now "Anyone" can be a Dungeon Master!

ssampier

First Post
Aeric said:
I'm hoping it will be like an expanded version of Robin's Laws. I'm guessing it will be the very basics, in which case I will pass.

Maybe as a gift for someone in my group so I can play for a change...? :)

Now, if Paizo collected all the Dungeoncraft articles and printed them in a single hardcover, that would be awesome.

Eureka, best idea. I like the series best at the beginning. I haven’t read much since it changed hands from Ray to Monte, so I can’t attest to the quality. Even if they repackaged some of the ideas (like the four rules) with different campaign settings, it’d be stellar.

Acid_crash

First Post
Now this is a book I'm going to purchase. :D

I can think of a lot of people, myself included, who can use this book. I can always improve my game.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Honest no...I will would rather not...the wannbees will come in droves. :lol:

And wait, a book can give you great highlights...but your own imagination is the greater tool for better enjoyment. :p
Acid_crash said:
Now this is a book I'm going to purchase. :D

I can think of a lot of people, myself included, who can use this book. I can always improve my game.

pntbllr

First Post
farscapesg1 said:
I think I'll probably pick that one up. About that time I will be taking a break from gaming to be a first-time dad. By the time I start gaming again I may decide to try my hand at DM'ing a new group.

What do you mean not gaming? You will just be playing a different campaign. You'll be making bluff checks against you're wife's sense motive when the kid wakes up at 3 am.
If you fail make a fort save vs the kid's stench rating.
This campagn will last about 18-20 years before you become a npc.
XPs are very dear in this game so cherish every last one.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
pntbllr said:
What do you mean not gaming? You will just be playing a different campaign. You'll be making bluff checks against you're wife's sense motive when the kid wakes up at 3 am.
If you fail make a fort save vs the kid's stench rating.
This campagn will last about 18-20 years before you become a npc.
XPs are very dear in this game so cherish every last one.

:lol:

How to turn parenting into D&D terminology..... ;)

Funny. True. But funny.

Remove ads