• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NPC Pack 1000 - free download

Luke

Explorer
I'm pleased to announce a RolePlayingMaster download supplement of over 1000 NPCs, ready for use in your adventure or campaign.

Whilst you can easily generate any combinations you want in RPM, this is about pure and instant convenience.

The NPCs are a broad range of races, and classes, organized for convenient access in groups of basic alignment and Challenge Rating.
To give you an idea, think Jamis NPC generators (classes, skills, feats, known spell lists), with equipment (fully defined attacks), and personalities ( stuff like basic appearance, quirks, and secrets, as per GM Mastery).
As per ususual, you could easily change whatever you need (even change the race, or add templates), and instantly ReCalculate your changes.

I also recommend picking up the very latest release of RPM, which is tweaked to easily manage huge numbers of creatures, and importantly, has a new Creature Organizer function which lets you easily examine and find what you want, and move required creatures to where you want them in your game.
creat_org_thumb.jpg

Click here for full view of the Creature Organizer

I'm sure that this will be a very useful supplement. People could be looking for different things in their generated NPCs, and I would be keen to take any advice for improvements on future releases.

------------------------------------------
On the subject of downloads, there are other new items, such as adventures, and theres a lot of updated stuff on the unofficial fan site.

I'm also looking to make D&D 3.5 available as soon as possible, after its public, so that you can choose bewteen 3.0 and 3.5 as a "source option".

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Rhadmirri

First Post
NPC Pack 1000

Are you just teasing us? Announcing the release of the pack and then not giving us a URL to download it from?

The pack sounds great but please let us know how to get it. I couldn't see it on the offical RPM site.

Thanks in advance Luke.

Luke

Explorer
Re: NPC Pack 1000

Sorry Rhadmirri,

Its just in the "Downloads" section.

The first section is the program, where you can get the full install, or a smaller update.

The second section is the adventures, campaign settings and other downloads. The "NPC Pack 1000" is at the very top of that.

You may just need to press "Refresh" in your browser to make sure you're not somehow looking at an old cache (somtimes a problem with web browsing).

Remove ads