[Nutkinland] All your base are belong Nutkinland!

Keovar

AKA Thanatos from NKL/NTL days.
I was on Nutkinland at probably too young an age in high school. However, reading and participating introduced me to a lot of different perspectives that I honestly think made me a better person in real life. Nutkinland was also really receptive to me posting my art and creative endeavors, which, as a very shy person, I really appreciated. I used to go by Stuperhero.
A familiar name, cool! Nice to see you again, Stuperhero!

reveal

Adventurer
I was on Nutkinland at probably too young an age in high school. However, reading and participating introduced me to a lot of different perspectives that I honestly think made me a better person in real life. Nutkinland was also really receptive to me posting my art and creative endeavors, which, as a very shy person, I really appreciated. I used to go by Stuperhero.
Hey man! Great to see you’re still alive! You still making art? You always made the coolest clay sculptures.

BookTenTiger

He / Him
Hey man! Great to see you’re still alive! You still making art? You always made the coolest clay sculptures.
I rotate between a few different hobbies, including sculpture and ceramics. But most of my creative energy these days goes into lesson planning, curriculum design, and project based learning for my job as a 3rd Grade teacher!

reveal

Adventurer
I rotate between a few different hobbies, including sculpture and ceramics. But most of my creative energy these days goes into lesson planning, curriculum design, and project based learning for my job as a 3rd Grade teacher!
That’s awesome. So glad you’re doing well and, hopefully, happy. :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Skurge was a very old nick, probably from when this thread was new. Barely used it even then. I mostly used Thanatos on Nutkin/Nothing-land, with Discworld Death and Dead Like Me avatars. Before that, Keovar, which I'm waiting on approval to switch back to now.

My ENW account is so old it was originally linked to a Yahoo account. Wow, but that was a pain to get switched. Apparently this site doesn't like granting password reset requests clicked from Yahoo email.
A small world eh? :)

A2Z

Explorer
My ENW account is so old it was originally linked to a Yahoo account. Wow, but that was a pain to get switched. Apparently this site doesn't like granting password reset requests clicked from Yahoo email.

My enworld account is so old it's children have liver spots

Remove ads