• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nutkinland/Nothingland needs your help!

Trainz

Explorer
That is a very classy move Russ. You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

I feel all tingly inside. The generosity has been flying left and right in the past weeks.

I was debating that the situation will affect No Thin Gland. Now I am CONVINCED that it will...

... for the best !

maddman75

First Post
I said it there and I'll say it here - you da man, Morrus! NTL and ENWorld - one is an irrevent board about everything and nothing, the other is a top quality RPG discussion forum. Together they are unstoppable!!111!1!!

SmokestackJones

First Post
MerakSpielman said:
Tired of having politics and religion be taboo subjects? Tired of having friendly, peacekeeping mods shut down threads whenever you start telling people exactly where they can put their idiotic opinions? Want a place where you will be required to back up your opinions or else be declared a stupid troll and put on everybody's ignore list? Want a place where you mods capriciously ban whomever they choose, just because they think it's teh funny? Want a place where, if your opinion is ill-informed or poorly thought out, it will be ripped to shreds by people who know more than you do?

If you ansewered "Yes" to any of these questions, then come over to the Dark Side! Pay your measly $2/month or $15/year. I love the place, and I'm sure you will too (after the bruises from the mandatory hazing heal up)!
Hey Merak,

You mean I have to back up my opinions? I never got the memo on that!

-SJ

Trainz

Explorer
Nothingland has decided to honor Morrus by changing their name:

morrus.jpg

Just brilliant ! :D

For the uninitiated, Moe is Russ' avatar on Nothingland. ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads