Obi-Wan Kenobi (spoilers)

delericho

Legend
I felt it was a good episode, but my big problem came right at the start: they escaped from the first planet on a big, slow-moving cargo ship that must surely have logged a manifest and destination. Couldn't the Empire have just checked where it was going and then intercepted it?

MarkB

Legend
I felt it was a good episode, but my big problem came right at the start: they escaped from the first planet on a big, slow-moving cargo ship that must surely have logged a manifest and destination. Couldn't the Empire have just checked where it was going and then intercepted it?
Well, fake-Jedi-guy was helping to smuggle them out. Perhaps an element of that was scrambling the dock records to remove the ship's destination data.

delericho

Legend
Well, fake-Jedi-guy was helping to smuggle them out. Perhaps an element of that was scrambling the dock records to remove the ship's destination data.
Perhaps, but that still has the "big, slow moving" issue to deal with - with almost all the traffic on/off-world under interdict, a "stop that ship!" instruction and a couple of TIEs should do it.

at the end of 3 can someone explain the wall? a name was mentioned but i didnt catch it Are we expecting to see other escapees? Also was that a ghost of the jedi that died in episode 1?

at the end of 3 can someone explain the wall? a name was mentioned but i didnt catch it
Quinlan Vos. A jedi seen only briefly in Episode I, but expanded in other media. He is shown to have a somewhat fractious relationship with Kenobi when they are teamed up in The Clone Wars. He is impulsive where Kenobi is careful.

Evidently he is still alive at this point.

Quinlan Vos. A jedi seen only briefly in Episode I, but expanded in other media. He is shown to have a somewhat fractious relationship with Kenobi when they are teamed up in The Clone Wars. He is impulsive where Kenobi is careful.

Evidently he is still alive at this point.
hes the one with the face paint? if so thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases